2010 MotoGP season discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 MotoGP season discussions

2010 MotoGP season discussions

Didnt see a thread about MotoGP 2010 Season.

Losail: Qatar Circuit Round 1: April 11th 2010

Qualifying Results:

Casey STONER

Valentino ROSSI

Randy DE PUNIET

Loris CAPIROSSI

Andrea DOVIZIOSO

Dani PEDROSA

Colin EDWARDS

Nicky HAYDEN

Hiroshi AOYAMA

Ben SPIES

Mika KALLIO

Alvaro BAUTISTA

Aleix ESPARGARO

Marco SIMONCELLI

Hector BARBERA

Marco MELANDRI

As being a Spies fan, i was hoping he would be the top rookie to qualify. But as he seemed to have some bike issues, he was not. It was a great Qualifying session thou !!! Stoner came out and took the top spot at first but then came Rossi with a 155.4 over Stoners 155.5, Then Stoner replied with 155.2 and then a 155.0 with the softer compound tire!! It was awesome. Should be a great race come tomorrow.

http://www.motogp.com/en/Results+Statistics
    2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape

Re: 2010 MotoGP season discussions

hmmmm....not much action on this thread. this should help. rossi is an alien. rossi is too scared to go to F1 racing. and he has big dumbo ears. oh, and did i mention i hate rossi?

feedback?!
    Last edited by boyoboy; 04-16-2010 at 02:09 PM.
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Quote Originally Posted by boyoboy View Post
    hmmmm....not much action on this thread. this should help. rossi is an alien. rossi is too scared to go to F1 racing. and he has big dumbo ears. oh, and did i mention i hate rossi?

feedback?!
    he's still at the top of his game, that's for sure, but it's going to be a great season of racing, Rossi, Stoner, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Dovi and hopefully Hayden and Spies can get in there as well.

Rossi, just had a motorcross accident, nothing serious, but it might affect his performance at Motegi.

I'm a big Spies fan too, 5th and top satellite rider at Qatar is an amazing start to his season.

looking like its going to be a good championship season for the first loser position (2nd) this season......grrr that valentino rossi grrrr.

anyone care to fill me in with a short bio on that divisio (spelling) guy?

who is he? where did he come from?

Quote Originally Posted by boyoboy View Post
    anyone care to fill me in with a short bio on that divisio (spelling) guy?

who is he? where did he come from?
    http://www.motogp.com/en/riders/prof...drea+Dovizioso
    2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape

Big MotoGP fan here. I have an Italian heritage so I like to see Italians do well in the series.

I watched the race, and was glad that Rossi won, and that Dovi took the podium as well.

When the race started I thought for sure that Stoner was going to take off, and before he fell it looks as though he was.

I looks like all of Yamaha, Honda and Ducati have brought something to the table this season. I suspect Suzuki is going to languish yet again.

The field, talent wise, is the deepest in a some time. Lots of champions in the series from WSBK, 250 and 125.

It's going to be another great season.

The nice this is that u usually always hear about the power of the ducati's and the power of the yamaha ......did u guys see the power of the hondas!!!! I love it !!

S.O.A.R. #691

Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmikeyboy View Post
    The nice this is that u usually always hear about the power of the ducati's and the power of the yamaha ......did u guys see the power of the hondas!!!! I love it !!
    +1 Honda was crazy (not sure what was up with Pedrosa though) ..

Dovi gained mutiple bike lengths on Hayden on the straights .. bummer cuz i really would have like to see Nicky back on the box ...

Round 2 of the season has been cancelled at Motegi and re scheduled for October.

Full story at www.motogp.com
    2007 R6
    Mods

WOW!! What a race this morning. Great finish in both MotoGP and Moto2 classs!!! DAMN I LOVE THIS SPORT
    2007 R6
    Mods

What's going on with Speedtv??!!!!!!! On the guide shows motogp at 4pm....but rigth now there is track crap racing!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ma che cazzo hai detto!!!!!!!!!

Those two trucks going sideways in turn 4 was outstanding.

I agree that this season will be great for the fans.... so much great talent out there!!!!
    I am glad Hayden is getting along better on the Ducati.
    Rossi.... he still has it!!!!
    So far I am really enjoying that all the rider's have to really work to get on the podium, this makes for amazing racing!!!! and I LOVE IT!!!!!

also the Moto2 racing is awesome stuff!!!! so exciting!!!!
    " Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul "

So,was it tires today?
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Quote Originally Posted by sempre1 View Post
    What's going on with Speedtv??!!!!!!! On the guide shows motogp at 4pm....but rigth now there is track crap racing!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's speed for you.

The race was on live at 8am today.....but they also had scheduled to replay it at 4pm. Guess they changed their minds without telling anyone.

Glad I watched it live.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingboy View Post
    So,was it tires today?
    It's always tires ..... LOL

Stoner to Honda, Rossi to Ducati?

NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Re: Stoner to Honda, Rossi to Ducati?

Here's how I see things going down for 2011. Sheesh, only 2 races in and 2011 silly season is already starting:

Yamaha: Rossi, Spies
    Ducati: Lorenzo, Hayden
    Honda: Stoner, ?

I have NO idea where Pedrosa is going to land. Could he be #2 at Honda? I dont think he'd have any other choice if he wants to ride a bike that can win races.

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    Those two trucks going sideways in turn 4 was outstanding.
    +1

i'm not a big fan, but those two crunching together, going way sideways in tandem, and then going on to finish 1-2 was wild...incredible riding er.. driving!