Who updates motorcycletrackdays.ca?

Thread: Who updates motorcycletrackdays.ca?

Who updates motorcycletrackdays.ca?

Anyone know who is responsible for updating http://www.motorcycletrackdays.ca? Is it each trackday organisers responsibility or do the tracks themselves do it?

I’ve noticed a lot of days missing and wanted to reach out to the responsible parties to kindly ask them to update so I can properly plan out my summer addiction

Annu

Re: Who updates motorcycletrackdays.ca?

Domain name: motorcycletrackdays.ca
    Domain status: EXISTDomain number: 1716182Approval date: 2006/12/11Renewal date: 2011/12/11
    Updated date: 2008/11/13
    Registrar: Name: Namespro Solutions Inc. Number: 817195
    Registrant: Name: Waveflow Inc. Number: 1716185
    Administrative contact: Name: R Lainevool Job Title: Postal address: PO Box 87 Baysville ON P0B1A0 Canada Phone: 1 (705) 669-9402 Fax: Email: lainevor@vianet.on.ca
    Technical contact: Name: R Lainevool Job Title: Postal address: PO Box 87 Baysville ON P0B1A0 Canada Phone: 1 (705) 669-9402 Fax: Email: lainevor@vianet.on.ca

Name servers: ns1.conepuppy.com ns2.conepuppy.com% WHOIS look-up made at 2010-04-05 15:13:25 (GMT)%% Use of CIRA's WHOIS service is governed by the Terms of Use in its Legal% Notice, available at http://www.cira.ca/legal-notice/?lang=en %% (c) 2007 Canadian Internet Registration Authority, (http://www.cira.ca/) The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

You are saying the guy that registered the domain name is responsible for keeping the site up-to-date? I'm not sure your reply is very helpful...

See "Technical Contact" and "Administrative Contact"
    Technical contact is definitely the person you are looking for, coincidentally the same person as the Admin. You will probably find on small time domain names, that the person listed there is the owner. If that doesn't work, then I would perhaps try the "CONTACT US" link on the actual webpage....

Information about contacting us

To contact us with your questions, comments and suggestions, please email us at;
    Email Address: webmaster@motorcycletrackdays.ca
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by SweetOnion View Post
    If that doesn't work, then I would perhaps try the "CONTACT US" link on the actual webpage....

That did the trick ... thanks.

Annu

Any time!
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold