Bike down at Bayly and Monarch, Ajax - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bike down at Bayly and Monarch, Ajax

Re: Bike down at Bayly and Monarch, Ajax

To tell you the truth its people on this boards and support of good family friends all havin the right attitude about what happened thats making this so easy. I'm a new rider still having been on a bike only since last Aug but I've pokin around this board ever since i took gettin a bike seriously. There are good people on here so you can all take piece of credit for my recover.

At first my oldest hes 10 was mad angry and didn't want to me back on a bike, and i know that my accident has changed my wifes mind a few friends about riding. I'm actual concerned for the women that hit me, i hope she dealing with it accepts it as an accident and can forgive herself. I hate be some one elses regret.
    Last edited by shag; 04-14-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Glad to hear your doing better. Your positive attitude is refreshing

Get well soon shag! Thanks for sharing the Hospital pics...

roque
    Ride On
    http://www.onmotorcycle.com

Yours to discover the ride...

Glad to hear you're going to be fine and looking forward to riding again!

You sound like a very compassionate soul, not being bitter about the driver who caused this accident.....I'm sure she's dealing with some guilt.

As Buttercupprincess said, your positive attitude IS refreshing.

All the best and a full recovery in time to enjoy this riding season - only beginning. Happy shopping when you get to it

after talking with friends and family, i had it better being on inside and being unconscious. They all expressed feeling powerlessness, this with knowing how bad shape i was in something i didn't know about.
    Apparently from what wife tells me after the first operation in ajax i only had 5% chance of even wakening up, i couldn't imagine being in a situation where you had to keep a cool head, make the right choice with loved ones while knowing the odds are stacked against you. Shes a very special person.

The other driver will torcher her self enough without any added help from anyone. My wife did have the officer let her know that was i going to be alright.
    Last edited by shag; 04-11-2010 at 09:20 AM.

You are the men !!! Glad to see u are recovering. Wish you all the BEST to u and your family. Take care

goin home in about hour, i can't wait. If any you guys ever need a hospital the C5 wing at sunnybrook is the best, nurses doctors, support staff are all amazing. Its thanks to them that this wasn't a real bad experience.

goin home, goin home, goin home sooooon, i feel like a little kid bouncing one the bed.
    Last edited by shag; 04-12-2010 at 04:14 AM.

It's great to hear your positive attitude, congrats on being discharged and best wishes on a full and speedy recovery.

take care of yourself man!