Review of Frekeyguys work - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Review of Frekeyguys work

Re: Review of Frekeyguys work

Was kind enough to install a set of tires for me and do my spring maintenance. His work is amazing, bike runs and looks like new. Honest guy, a king among men. I will deal with frekeyguy exclusively from now on.

frekeyguy suggested i get my TPS adjustment done when he got my new to me SV650 safetied last fall. only got the time to go to him about this yesterday. it was so worth the cold ride! bike is so smooth now. its like a totally different bike. must have mod/adjustment for any SV owner. thanks again for the excellent service frekeyguy!
    still a noob.

Need prescription eyeglasses? contact me.

I was under the impression that unless we're a site supporterpaying to advertise here, these types of posts would be deleted. Iam a licensed tech that posts ads on craigslist and kijiji in scarborough but they've removed here on gta if i mention i work on bikes. I am unclear on how this is viewed. It would be good to get more info on this.

Quote Originally Posted by theassassin View Post
    I was under the impression that unless we're a site supporterpaying to advertise here, these types of posts would be deleted. Iam a licensed tech that posts ads on craigslist and kijiji in scarborough but they've removed here on gta if i mention i work on bikes. I am unclear on how this is viewed. It would be good to get more info on this.
    I believe the loop hole here, is that this is a review of his work from someone other then himself. If he posts an add for himself like you are a talking about, then yes it will be deleted unless he pays for it...So you need to get your friends or customers to post up reviews for you..lol

We've already been through this exercise - in fact, with this particular individual, too. As long as other people are writing about it, it's fair game. But if someone wants to advertise their own services, then they have to pay to be an advertiser. As it stands right now, this thread is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by silent_vik View Post
    frekeyguy suggested i get my TPS adjustment done when he got my new to me SV650 safetied last fall. only got the time to go to him about this yesterday. it was so worth the cold ride! bike is so smooth now. its like a totally different bike. must have mod/adjustment for any SV owner. thanks again for the excellent service frekeyguy!
    Yea, I have to see him for the exact same thing. I'll be sure to contact him. Glad to hear it turned out well.