Motorcycle Rental

Thread: Motorcycle Rental

Red face Motorcycle Rental

Hi all,

I am a not so new rider. I wrote my M1 and took the RTI course to get my M2. I currently do not have a motorcycle, however I plan on getting one maybe in a couple of months. I have the biggest craving to ride again. So I was wondering if there are any place in the GTA where I can rent a motorcycle.

Thanks, Mike

Re: Motorcycle Rental

GTA exotics rents ninja 250's with unlimited KM's per day.

they also rent other bikes, BUT you'll probably have to leave a much larger deposit for something bigger

Moderator Moderator TheGradyTrain's Avatar

Renting bikes is not cheap. If you're planning on buying one in a few months. You may be better off using what you would spend on the rental towards the purchase.

Happy bike shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN View Post
    Hi all,

I am a not so new rider. I wrote my M1 and took the RTI course to get my M2. I currently do not have a motorcycle, however I plan on getting one maybe in a couple of months. I have the biggest craving to ride again. So I was wondering if there are any place in the GTA where I can rent a motorcycle.

Thanks, Mike
    Maybe if you get it for one day...it'll be fine...but for extended periods it's way too costly =)

Proud owner of a 2001 Kawi 250 (low side count: 3)
    UWaterloo '13-14 - Fin. Analysis, Com. Sci. (SE) Double
    (don't hate on the sig...ye have been warned...)

Thanks for your help guys. I looked on GTA Exotics and found that it would cost somewhere around $200 to rent a ninja 250 for a day and somewhere around $550 Mon-Fri. That is way too expensive for me. I'd rather invest that money into better gear for when I actually get my bike.

Thanks, Mike

good choice sir. bike renting is expensive, and if you plan on getting your own soon, just wait it out, no point wasting money. int he mean time, you can get your fix by sticking a card in your bicycle, and riding really fast up and down street, it will also keep you in shape.
    2008 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2009 Triumph Street Triple
    2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
    2004 Yamaha YZ-125
    2002 Yamaha TTR-225
    2001 Yamaha TTR-125L