Pete's Superbike

Thread: Pete's Superbike

2005 Suzuki SV650s [current] 2000 Suzuki SV 650s ( SOLD ) 1985 Suzuki GS 400 (SOLD)

Pete's Superbike

Amazing quick shipping from this site. Ordered my tire Friday morning and got the tire Monday afternoon.

Hands down the BEST price for tires and quickest shipping!

Re: Pete's Superbike

And the prices for shipping are reasonable!

+1 freaking awsome.
    Yes I have bad Spelling, Yes I have bad grammar, and no, I don’t care if it bugs you.

88 Suzuki Kantana-Crashed@ 69K
    01- Kawi zzr250 18K-sold
    87/02 Honda hurricane/600rr hybrid. 76K still going.

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”

Quote Originally Posted by andrewp View Post
    Amazing quick shipping from this site. Ordered my tire Friday morning and got the tire Monday afternoon.

Hands down the BEST price for tires and quickest shipping!
    I beg to differ......

Dunlop Qualifiers.... Front/Rear (120/190) Installed Balanced .... In, and Out....No waiting on Shipping, and No shipping Costs. $285 Out the Door!!! Platinum Powersports. It's worth the drive to Clinton! Thanks Donald!!(aka> toastman on GTA)

Not sure what the big craze is recently with ordering tires on-line. Pick up your phone, and talk to your local dealer (I'd suggest Donald at Platinum Obviously). There are great deals to be had. You get treated as a valued customer... Not just a number! Support your local dealer.... Your going to need them for that next valve adjustment....cam chain...etc.

2005 Suzuki SV650s [current] 2000 Suzuki SV 650s ( SOLD ) 1985 Suzuki GS 400 (SOLD)

Considering im in Scarborough and the only Clinton I know did the dirty dirty with Lewinsky, it was awesome to find my rear Pilot Power delivered to my door for 135....I installed it myself since I took the Centennial Moto Mechanics coarse....lmfao...(anyone can change their tires without going to college) but honestly yea...the price was great! Cant complain.

Got my tires in 24 hours.....shipped to my door with no hassle! Thanks again Pete!
    "Let your vision be world embracing, and not confined to your own self."

www.ruffryders.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy View Post
    I beg to differ......

Dunlop Qualifiers.... Front/Rear (120/190) Installed Balanced .... In, and Out....No waiting on Shipping, and No shipping Costs. $285 Out the Door!!! Platinum Powersports. It's worth the drive to Clinton! Thanks Donald!!(aka> toastman on GTA)

Not sure what the big craze is recently with ordering tires on-line. Pick up your phone, and talk to your local dealer (I'd suggest Donald at Platinum Obviously). There are great deals to be had. You get treated as a valued customer... Not just a number! Support your local dealer.... Your going to need them for that next valve adjustment....cam chain...etc.
    This is probably true .Petes mail order has changed the bike tire business for sure .

08 VRSCDXA
    99 VFR800
    90 GSXR1100
    88 600 Katana
    84 VF500F
    84 Yamaha XS 400
    84 Suzuki GS400

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy **** ....what a ride!'

everyone i talk to rants about petes and i will buy my next set of tires from him. just as an example, a gta shop had a pretty big sale on tires, i bought them as the price was great and it turns out my buddy bought the same tires from petes for 20 bucks less shipped to the door while i paid for gas to go to the shop, none the less i got a great deal on mine and at the bike show they were still 160 bucks more than i paid
    Target fixation is best defined as looking at something, then staring at it, then hitting it. Example. I target fixated on your mom last night, then i hit it.