How long does it take for 250r to be sold out? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long does it take for 250r to be sold out?

Re: How long does it take for 250r to be sold out?

Buy used, you'll thank yourself when you drop your shiny new bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    They may already be sold out if a lot of ppl pre-ordered.

Trust me, you can find a like-new 250 with less than 5k km for less than $4500 OTD whereas the new one would cost you at around $6k OTD.

Plus you can get the owner to ride it to your place for you as part of the deal. AND you don't have to deal with the break-in period. A lot more advantages to buying used other than money.

But if you STILL insist on buying new, then try getting it delivered as part of the agreement. Pretty sure they'll do that for you.
    Hmm. I'll look into a used one and see what I can get. You half convinced me .

I went to a few dealers and they all seem to have quite a bit of stock left, for at least another month or two so I'm not in too much of a hurry.

Thanks for all the input!

Hopefully, this will FULLY convince you... PLUS its a blue one which I heard wasn't available in Canada so that maybe a plus for you if you like the colour.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ194210812

Or maybe even this one if you don't mind a few scratches:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ193751043

The first one's an absolute steal though, I'd look into that quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood115 View Post
    Hmm. I'll look into a used one and see what I can get. You half convinced me .

I went to a few dealers and they all seem to have quite a bit of stock left, for at least another month or two so I'm not in too much of a hurry.

Thanks for all the input!
    http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1015/batmanp.gif<--Badass

Do not get caught up in the hyps of the ninja250, I bought one from Kahuna late last year with no problem. Offer cash deposit and they will make one available.

If you want a slightly better deal and don't mind going to Bradford, talk to Edge Powersports, they will have one and provide great friendly service.

I just bought one from burlington cycle. the beginning of this month i'm pretty sure they had 2 or 3 left... blue and green *i think*

i went there cause i called around and they had the best price... the service i got with everything else was kinda blah. it seems like most of the guys in there dont really care as long as they sell stuff. they sold me an overpriced rear stand (i should have looked into that!) they also forgot to give me the manual and i had to go back for it. and they sold me an oil filter without the o rings. not huge mistakes, but i wont go back there for maintenence. if i look for something at my local shop they make sure i have everything i need so i dont have to make a bunch of trips!

so really the only thing burlington cycle had going for them was the price of the bike.

P.S. I wish i bought my 1st bike used.

for me i bought mine new last year around this time of the year . i got my 250 after i got my m1 but before i got my m2. as much as a pain breaking in a bike is, i found it helpful in learning more about my bike and help me not screw around on it as i was still breaking it in and didnt want to break down.

2009 Kawasaki ninja 250r - sold
    2009 kawasaki ZX-6R - current