if you guys are usually out, where do you park? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: if you guys are usually out, where do you park?

Re: if you guys are usually out, where do you park?

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Only a normal spot is legal. We usually park 2 bikes along the center of the spot (less of a chance of them getting knocked over by the door) or if you're riding solo, take the very center of the spot. Make sure your alarm is plugged in and activated so parents don't let their kids play with your bike.
    ^ that and put a sign on your bike:

I dont take my bike to places that I have to park for a very long time. But when I do, where I park depends on the situation.

If its a busy parking lot where people are competing for spaces, I'll park near a bicycle parking or somewhere along the building where I'm not obstructing foot traffic. It also prevents having people racing into the seemingly empty parking space your bike is in and potentially knocking it over.

If its not a busy parking lot, I'd park in a regular space, usually on a space beside the curb so that its easily seen.

Now do you deal with yellow sign with "No Parking between signs" on it? Is it legal? I saw parking enforcement officer who only care about parking ticket on a dash and ignore this signs.