some plz point me to the right place......

Thread: some plz point me to the right place......

some plz point me to the right place......

Hello all i recently got my m1 and will be doing my m2 in about 2 moths from now, i just bought a helmet last week got me a shoei.
    But now i need to find a store anywhere in toronto,gta,richmondhill,markaham that sells the
    Shift Vertex Leather Jacket 2010 model

I know i can get it online but i really want to try it on cause i don't know what size I am, small or medium..????????? but they only come in medium.. This jacket cost 499 us, so i don't want to take the risk in buying it and getting the wrong size..
    So does anyone know a place where i can buy this jacket in the black and white version.????
    Last edited by Ninja-Rider; 03-19-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Re: some plz point me to the right place......

We have the GTA Stores listed in this Thread:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=79094

Shift Jacket Sizing here:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...IZE-CHART.ASPX

Ill say try out sizing in Stores if they have it and order it online save you some bucks.
    Tom
    Yamaha 07 R6 Charcoal

Re: some plz point me to the right place......

the only place i know that sells a good deal of shift gear is parker brothers powersports in etobicoke. this is their site. it doesn't really show their stock... at least not a lot of it.

i was in there the other day, and i am pretty sure i saw that jacket on the rack. either way, if they dont have your size they will order it and it'll take a couple days. their prices are decent.

another place to try might be royal distributing in innisfill, not sure if they have shift though, but they carry fox (who owns shift), so i assume they get shift as well.
    2008 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2009 Triumph Street Triple
    2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
    2004 Yamaha YZ-125
    2002 Yamaha TTR-225
    2001 Yamaha TTR-125L