Scarborough East Side Twisties

Thread: Scarborough East Side Twisties

Scarborough East Side Twisties

Are there any twisties, even if they are short, in the Scarborough Area? I find it hard to practice when all I see are straight roads and lights. I don't want to go too far out just to practice.. I don't mind taking a detour to work (also in Scarborough) if there were some turns somewhere.. any suggestions?

cheers,
    -K

Re: Scarborough East Side Twisties

Quote Originally Posted by kenmasters View Post
    Are there any twisties, even if they are short, in the Scarborough Area? I find it hard to practice when all I see are straight roads and lights. I don't want to go too far out just to practice.. I don't mind taking a detour to work (also in Scarborough) if there were some turns somewhere.. any suggestions?

cheers,
    -K
    Here is a fun little loop. Heavily patrolled during summer so beware.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...08647&t=h&z=12

Banned

cheers,
    -K
    old finch... twin rivers... st andrews...

cheers,
    -K
    I hope by practice, u mean honing your skills. If you're a newbie, don't go on these roads (old finch and twin rivers). Way too much traffic with blind turns, and you'll see the occasional cager who is also 'practicing' and cuts to the opposite lane. It's worth going a little further out of town to practice the twisties.