Do not deal with ktx insurance

Thread: Do not deal with ktx insurance

Do not deal with ktx insurance

What a bunch of low life scum of the earth.i did not renew back in 2008 and i was told by this guy Chris greer that everything was fine and that was it. now im trying to get ins again.i was told i was deem non payment...WTF?
    I received a cancellation email back in 22 april ,08 i found the cancellation request from sign and dated april 23,08.im sure 100% i have faxed it out,but the comfomation of fax was obviously not found,is been over a year.
    And they don't record their phone call so there was no record of how i was lie to. now they are saying with out the proof that the cancellation was send in,they won't do anything and the co*k sucking manger is dodging my phone call like the piece of dirt that he is. BEWARE NEVER DEAL WITH KTX INSURANCE!!! save yourself being lie to and rip off.
    Last edited by ironryder; 03-16-2010 at 02:14 AM.
    03 VTX 1800C
    03 RC 51
    I love my twins...V twins

Re: Do not deal with ktx insurance

Thanks for sharing your experience with KTX, I will make sure to stay away from them.
    Looks like they pis@#d you off pretty badly.

Call the insurance company's ombudsman, they might be able to help you have the record cleared...

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    Call the insurance company's ombudsman, they might be able to help you have the record cleared...
    would that be KTX's ombudsman or kingsway/jevco? i was told that KTX manger was the highest i can go and the bucks stop with him.i also call kingsway and they said they don't deal with the public,they just collect your money if there is a problem, deal with your broker and they deal with them.
    Last edited by ironryder; 03-10-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    03 VTX 1800C
    03 RC 51

Quote Originally Posted by ironryder View Post
    would that be KTX's ombudsman or kingsway/jevco? i was told that KTX manger was the highest i can go and the bucks stop with him.i also call kingsway and they said they don't deal with the public,they just collect your money if there is a problem, deal with your broker and they deal with them.
    Hahaha! The buck does NOT stop there! If you are unhappy with the broker, Kingsway should be talking to you. If Kingsway won't talk to you, then contact the ombudsman . . . they trump all!
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

No, it's Kingsway's ombudsman. Call and ask for the ombudsman, you may get some resolution by taking that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    No, it's Kingsway's ombudsman. Call and ask for the ombudsman, you may get some resolution by taking that route.
    ya call them last friday....to my surprise got the answer machine left a message and don't hear noting yet.kingsway/jevco is base in montreal? i get french before english. they are in most cases give the lowest rate,but the way they operate not sure how it is gonna be if you have to make a claim.
    but all this still thanks to KTX those SOB figure i didn't want to renew my policy so they just screw me over...thats how they deal with ex customers so BEWARE NEVER DEAL WITH KTX INSURANCE!!!
    03 VTX 1800C
    03 RC 51

ya call them last friday....to my surprise got the answer machine left a message and don't hear noting yet.kingsway/jevco is base in montreal? i get french before english. they are in most cases give the lowest rate,but the way they operate not sure how it is gonna be if you have to make a claim.
    but all this still thanks to KTX those SOB figure i didn't want to renew my policy so they just screw me over...thats how they deal with ex customers so BEWARE NEVER DEAL WITH KTX INSURANCE!!!
    Yes, Jevco is based out of Québec. I have made a claim with Jevco in the past and was VERY pleased with their level of service.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

but the comfomation of fax was obviously not found,is been over a year.
    Sometimes it's better to invent a fax confirmation sheet then go through the hassle. Their fax machine ate your fax, not your fault.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...