Anyone out there today?

Thread: Anyone out there today?

Anyone out there today?

So whos riding today, its really nice out right now and Im already starting to think about doing something stupid. Im leaving early for sure, probably within the next hour or so...So whos up for some stupidity?

Re: Anyone out there today?

I am gonna need a new peg and heel guard for stupidity... unless I want to get Stupid 4real and try and make a suicide shifter out of a pair of vice grips and some copper pipe. Bummer, because I want out there today badly, also..
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

i want to so bad got 2 bikes but both are in pieces if only the mail man would hurry up

I've been riding in the Muskokas for the last 3 days (Huntsville) roads are fairly clean and xcellent temp. Let the season begin

Spotted the group today lol

Was really nice to get out on the bike for 3 hours yesterday, but winter was still kicking my ***. Not more then 20 min into the ride at the first stop I notice a puddle of fork fluid puddling beside my bike, as I totally blew out a fork seal. Ok so I rag band aide that and cut down on the stoppies. Then at the last stop before where about to park the bikes for the the day, and I go to pull into a side street to visit a friend. Didnt notice there was a sand box in the middle of the road, washed out both tires, though I was already down but somehow when the pitch came I managed to stay on the bike, but not in control at all anymore...Just along for the ride, bike stands up and picks up speed, and all I really have time to do is brace for impact as I ran over a curb onto the grass just missing a tree....Though I cracked the rim but it was just a little dent, and according to Greg it was worth a good laugh so....

Street sweepers really need to get out there, main roads arent too bad but some of the side streets are ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    So whos riding today, its really nice out right now and Im already starting to think about doing something stupid. Im leaving early for sure, probably within the next hour or so...So whos up for some stupidity?
    Dude, not related to the post, but I've been trying to reach you via PM. I have all my stuff ready for pick up for coating. PM me to let me know when you can pick this stuff up.
    ~Get busy living or get busy dying~

2004 Stealth GSX-R 750

Quote Originally Posted by aircav View Post
    Gixxers tend to get grumpy and go on a work to rule program.
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    what if your a Blind dyslexic ?

and do they have braille in different languages, or is it universal ?

Quote Originally Posted by SPDDMN View Post
    Dude, not related to the post, but I've been trying to reach you via PM. I have all my stuff ready for pick up for coating. PM me to let me know when you can pick this stuff up.
    Sorry I must have been out.....riding...LOL

Sorry I must have been out.....riding...LOL
    fair enough.. i've sent you a couple PM's with my contact info.. call me and let me know what's convenient for you
    ~Get busy living or get busy dying~

2004 Stealth GSX-R 750

Quote Originally Posted by aircav View Post
    Gixxers tend to get grumpy and go on a work to rule program.
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    what if your a Blind dyslexic ?

and do they have braille in different languages, or is it universal ?

Was really nice to get out on the bike for 3 hours yesterday, but winter was still kicking my ***. Not more then 20 min into the ride at the first stop I notice a puddle of fork fluid puddling beside my bike, as I totally blew out a fork seal. Ok so I rag band aide that and cut down on the stoppies. Then at the last stop before where about to park the bikes for the the day, and I go to pull into a side street to visit a friend. Didnt notice there was a sand box in the middle of the road, washed out both tires, though I was already down but somehow when the pitch came I managed to stay on the bike, but not in control at all anymore...Just along for the ride, bike stands up and picks up speed, and all I really have time to do is brace for impact as I ran over a curb onto the grass just missing a tree....Though I cracked the rim but it was just a little dent, and according to Greg it was worth a good laugh so....

Street sweepers really need to get out there, main roads arent too bad but some of the side streets are ****ed up.
    you get any rash or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedIn View Post
    you get any rash or anything?
    No nothing like that I wasnt going any faster then 50 or so, and I stayed on the bike. Just had to run up over the curb and onto the grass, cause I couldn't stop. It was a pure blooper reel clip

Gotta watch out for those curbs bud, they will get you every time

Quote Originally Posted by DA BOSS View Post
    Gotta watch out for those curbs bud, they will get you every time
    Curbs are child's play, its the pitch that I was worried about. You know how that goes!

If you drive by the Jewelers house, check out the sand box that has formed at the top of his street. Ruthless I tell you...

Curbs are child's play, its the pitch that I was worried about. You know how that goes!

If you drive by the Jewelers house, check out the sand box that has formed at the top of his street. Ruthless I tell you...
    aaaaaah the good ole pitch to ninja roll

There was no Ninja rolling on that one, he couldn't even get up and is on crutches...

Woah! Anyone seeing the riding weather all week? 14-15 till Friday! Whos wit mah?

There was no Ninja rolling on that one, he couldn't even get up and is on crutches...

Woah! Anyone seeing the riding weather all week? 14-15 till Friday! Whos wit mah?
    Only thing stopping me is the slow shipping on my 50mm clip ons!