Ghetto turbo F4i

Thread: Ghetto turbo F4i

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ghetto turbo F4i

Sick project cant wait to see it done, my bike has a rearmount and is putting out around 200hp...going to get it dyno'd soon

Nice, got any pics. I was thinking about doing a remote mounted set-up after seeing a 636 with a decent looking set up on you tube. Not sure when I'll get new pics because the bike should be off soon enough to have a proper manifold made and to finish up my swingarm.

By the way I've decided the bike will be patina'd so to speak, basically it will look like it's been sitting in a field since the 50's. Along with some pinstriping, "Sinner" lettering on the tank and a Mexican blanket for a seat LOL. Very Rat Rod esk

I was re reading my post and it looks like patina'd is suppose to be painted LOL.
    Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

Rat rod looking would be pretty badass!

If the 636 you saw on youtube was blue thats my bike lol videos were by the previous owner.

*Pic removed*

I have a twobros exhaust I hacked up and will be putting on it because whats on it right now is hideous.
    Last edited by ChaserChris; 03-12-2010 at 01:05 AM.

Yup that's the one, only in the video all the piping was silver. Well when I'm done we'll have to go and shock some big bikes LOL. What are you using for fueling and igniton management? Powercommander? Shoot me a PM if you want to keep it lowkey.

By the wau was that bike built here or the US, were are you located?
    Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

You got a PM lol