Ghetto turbo F4i

Thread: Ghetto turbo F4i

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ghetto turbo F4i

Def would look bad *** with either a rat tail or a shorter chopped one. that or a higher angled tail.

oh the options of street fighters....

i love the way that tank looks with rust/faded blue and weathered look. fantastic!
    Last edited by ScoTTY88; 04-03-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks ScoTTY, I started cutting up my other tail that I have today to mimic a sketch I had done awhile ago. It's going to require a modded subframe but whatever it takes I don't care. And it looks like streetfighter may be the only way to go, the layout of the turbo and the piping is dictating that. Here's the scetch I'm talking about, when I get a bit further on the real thing I will post up some pics.

It will be about 2-4 inches shorter and have a different profile line both on top and bottom.

Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

If you want to try out my r6 tail light for fitting you're welcome to. I wouldn't use it on that bike though because I took a close look at it and it's cracked and broken in some spots. But at least you could see if it would suit the bike, and use it to make a mold.

Gimme deets on your whereabouts so then I can figure out how to get down there sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNN View Post
    btw- bikes are dangerous, sell yours before you crash and burn to death.

Check out a race RS125 tail section. Guy on tlzone did it to his tl and it looks just like your drawing.

Last edited by milty; 04-05-2010 at 06:12 AM.

Exactly the look 'm going for, I just can't seem to find a used one locally for a decent price. I've been keeping my eyes peeled on cherrypicker for one but not yet.

Check out http://www.customfighters.com/ for ideas and parts also.

Yeah, I'm on there too, just never post anything. MrGixxer's old slabby was one of my creations, well paint anyways and we both put alot of work into that bike. I'm not often impressed with much on there though unless it's a serious build, I just wish there was someone other than Showyo to get fighter parts.

Quote Originally Posted by milty View Post
    Check out a race RS125 tail section. Guy on tlzone did it to his tl and it looks just like your drawing.

This tail is haunting me, why did I look? Never liked the tail on my bike now I can't stop wanting to install one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

mike, what are your thoughts on fitting the intercooler under the tank towards the front? it might make it a bit less complicated as far as i/c piping goes. i'm probably going to start the manifold later this week.

Mike , you have some mad skills my friend ! Can't wait to see the finished product ! Nice work ! Les

You bring a Ducati to life, all other bikes you just start......

current ride: 2005 DUCATI Monster S4R

for paint or plastic repair inquiries, email me direct: booth_1@sympatico.ca