Ghetto turbo F4i

Thread: Ghetto turbo F4i

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ghetto turbo F4i

mike and i have a past.... but he is an amazing painter, does some really classy work, and i have always enjoyed how his mind takes him on his projects.....

looks good mike

dude, that looks awesome! paint concept is definitely unique.

I've just found the tail plastics for my F4i, which means I can get to painting that which also means this one will be put on hold for a bit.
    Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

Nice build man, but this right here is a badass street fighter.... I was abit sad to see you put the upper fairing back on...

ScoTTY, I'm actually not 100% percent on the upper and lower just yet. I like the way it looks without aswell, only thing is I don't care to spend very much on this bike and I have the track stuff and I don't have any sort of streetfighter set-up for the front. Another reason is I don't like the length of the tail without front bodywork (I do have another tail I'm working on, I can post pics later). The other tail is much shorter and more cocked up (modified F4i race tail), also the upper hides my intercooler. AHH I guess you never know, I'm always changing things up LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoTTY88 View Post
    Nice build man, but this right here is a badass street fighter.... I was abit sad to see you put the upper fairing back on...
    i co-sign this, it would look meaner as a fighter

HMMMMM! damn maybe I'll have to build another one...If I ever come across something I like, or even have an interesting idea for that matter on what I would use headlight wise for a streetfighter I would for sure go that route (with a stubbier tail though).

You need to invite me down there to give you a hand with working on that thing. Please!!?>?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNN View Post
    btw- bikes are dangerous, sell yours before you crash and burn to death.