Fireball Performance Coatings - Awesome Job!! - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fireball Performance Coatings - Awesome Job!!

Re: Fireball Performance Coatings - Awesome Job!!

The worst thing I can do as a salesman is slag off my competition to make a sale. It is weak, I agree. Staying focused 100% on what you're doing right, or wrong, is the way forward. I have no allegiance either way. Bottom line is that neither of the main combatants in this thread are going to change their stance.

Or are you just annoyed with me because I wanted you & Froghammer to wrestle in Jello!!??
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery254 View Post
    The worst thing I can do as a salesman is slag off my competition to make a sale. It is weak, I agree. Staying focused 100% on what you're doing right, or wrong, is the way forward. I have no allegiance either way. Bottom line is that neither of the main combatants in this thread are going to change their stance.

Or are you just annoyed with me because I wanted you & Froghammer to wrestle in Jello!!??
    No, I'm actually annoyed that you promised a kiddy pool full of jello and did not deliver.
    I guess Froghammer got lucky this time! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chantie View Post
    No, I'm actually annoyed that you promised a kiddy pool full of jello and did not deliver.
    I guess Froghammer got lucky this time! lol
    All good things come to those who wait.

And now I'm off to tell Froghammer you said you could kick her ***.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery254 View Post
    All good things come to those who wait.

And now I'm off to tell Froghammer you said you could kick her ***.
    Always somebody stiring up trouble on GTAM... and that's why I keep coming back. haha

Where's your empathy, man? Not once in your entire rant did you take ownership for the issue and apologize for his experience...

How about you start there and maybe more customers would come back when things go wrong.

Nothing worse than a business that doesn't know how to apologize for their mistakes to begin with.
    A Rant? Really?

Well if it sounds like a rant or that I don't take ownership?......it shouldn't....as I am just trying to explain it from my veiwpoint ...thats all...no disrespect intented. If its taken in a bad way...like typing conversations can be miss-interpreted....then I apologise.

As far as apologising to 87m6chris .....your right...I should have apologised first before I replied.

87m6chris...I do apologise that you were not happy with your part. I wish we could have had a chance to know about it ....& rectify it for you...but appreciate that it is your choice not to let us know. I will offer you a full credit ...for any future work you might want / need....for the full price that you paid for your work. That will give us a chance to start over again and proove our quality of work.

And BTW...In no way am I "slagging" the competition". I know Afterburner...and I have talked with them periodically ....and have nothing bad to say about them. As far as bringing up Toyota....I am using that analogy to show that nobody or no company is perfect.....and to offest the impression that all our work is poor / or that all toyota products are now all junk........because of isolated / exceptional cases. Thats all.

So to sum it up ....the fact is....the vast majority of customers that walk out of the door with their parts coated by Fireball ....are happy / satisfied. The few cases where customers are not happy......I will always do whatever it takes to make them satisfied .....if given a chance.

Have a good weekend all.

Regards,

Mark Stevenson

Fireball Coatings Inc.
    27 Erinville Drive ,
    Erin ON, N0B 1T0
    fireballcoatings@rogers.com
    519-833-2628 (COAT)
    Last edited by Fireball Coatings; 03-26-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball Coatings View Post
    87m6chris...I do apologise that you were not happy with your part. I wish we could have had a chance to know about it ....& rectify it for you...but appreciate that it is your choice not to let us know. I will offer you a full credit ...for any future work you might want / need....for the full price that you paid for your work. That will give us a chance to start over again and proove our quality of work.
    Mark - You've cleared your name in my books with that message!

I seriously just had a beef with all the finger pointing and lack of empathy but you certainly cleared that up with your apology.

Well done with the apology and 100% refund offer. I think this is a win-win solution for Fireball and 87m6chris, but that's just IMO. If he doesn't want to accept your refund and apology that's his problem.

FWIW I have a tiny job sitting at Fireball right now. (PS if it takes a couple of days more it's no problem, do it when it makes sense)

Don't fall for it 87m6chris, that's exactly what Fireball said to me. However I was given a measly $75 credit for the next job.

At least you got an apology. If you want two apologies, then go ahead with another job with Fireball.

Quote Originally Posted by chidizzle View Post
    Don't fall for it 87m6chris, that's exactly what Fireball said to me. However I was given a measly $75 credit for the next job.

At least you got an apology. If you want two apologies, then go ahead with another job with Fireball.
    Oh snap! I thought Mark meant he was going to give 87m6chris a full refund. I didn't realize he was offering a credit towards another purchase...

Full refund =
    Credit towards next purchase =

Thank you Mark, I appreciate that. I'll take a pass on your offer but I do appreciate that as well.
    As far as am concerned our matter is closed.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chidizzle View Post

Chidizzle, you are a ***** disturber man! But that's a good thing, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 87m6chris View Post
    Thank you Mark, I appreciate that. I'll take a pass on your offer but I do appreciate that as well.
    As far as am concerned our matter is closed.
    Chris
    Would you look at that? One apology and the matter is closed.
    This is beautiful stuff boys. lol

In all serious, far too many people overlook empathy and respect...and neither one will cost your business a dollar.

Would you look at that? One apology and the matter is closed.
    This is beautiful stuff boys. lol

In all serious, far too many people overlook empathy and respect...and neither one will cost your business a dollar.
    Group hug anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by 87m6chris View Post
    Group hug anyone?
    I'm feeling the love.

Quote Originally Posted by 7073 View Post
    That looks more like an orgie than a hug... but hey, who am I to judge!?

lol

That looks more like an orgie than a hug... but hey, who am I to judge!?

lol
    It is....me and 2 other girls, I hope LOL

Wow... I've been reading this thread off and on as more people add to it (As I type this fireballs' ad is above my reply box ) and it's really surprising the route it's taken. I would have to say from the positive and negative responses I would still take my work to fireball. Had it not been for the price quote being double what 4 other shops gave me (150 from 4 shops and 300 from fireball) I would have taken my work to them in a heartbeat. Not only are they super close to my parents place where my bike is currently in pieces, but I've been able to see pictures of their work. Their work looks and sounds top notch with some hiccups along the way but what business doesn't have the odd job slip through the cracks?
    Fireball makes some good points but so do some of the people responding. In the end I still think Mark made some honest attempts at making good on the mistakes. He shouldn't be offering a credit towards the part being redone but rather fixing the part at no cost to the customer. If I brought my stuff in and it came back looking like crap I shouldn't have to drop another dime on it to have it fixed. If you want to offer a credit for future work it should be on additional work they want done, not fixing your screw up.
    So all in all I think they're a good company who just like any other company is NOT perfect and will make mistakes. However, how a company makes good on their mistakes, in my opinion, reflects more on the company than your initial visit. Any company can make a stellar first impression but as soon as they fumble, their recovery is paramount to the customer ever coming back. You will retain more unsatisfied customers by going out of your way to right your wrong. By showing the customer that their satisfaction is your primary concern and even eating the cost of completely redoing the job to ensure it's done properly will show the customer that you not only acknowledge their complaint or concern, but also want nothing more than to prove it was not a reflection of the level of quality your company puts out. Bad worth of mouth travels much faster than good and you should be doing everything you can to reduce being trashed. If my parts looked like crap and I brought it to your attention in which you took the parts and promised to fix it at no cost to me and with a faster turn around than the job initially took, I would praise your company regardless of the initial screw up. In my mind the mistake is now overshadowed by your accepting responsibility for the mistake and fixing it at no cost to me and returning my part in a timely fashion.
    ~Get busy living or get busy dying~

2004 Stealth GSX-R 750

Quote Originally Posted by aircav View Post
    Gixxers tend to get grumpy and go on a work to rule program.
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    what if your a Blind dyslexic ?

and do they have braille in different languages, or is it universal ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7073 View Post
    It is....me and 2 other girls, I hope LOL

I hope??? I don't know what it is about this statement but it just sounds wrong!

You'd better do more than praying, hoping and wishing! lol

I hope??? I don't know what it is about this statement but it just sounds wrong!

You'd better do more than praying, hoping and wishing! lol
    Relax, I can assure you it was just a joke....it was nice for a change to be horsing around as opposed to reading all the negative stuff on the forum.