Nightclub Hookups - Toronto

Thread: Nightclub Hookups - Toronto

Nightclub Hookups - Toronto

Hey everyone,

I've been working in the nightlife industry for the past few years (mainly as a bartender, now more into events & promotions), and have hook-ups at a lot of venues downtown Toronto. Not too long ago I decided to help out a couple of members and offered to get them deals, so I figured why not extend this offer to all of the GTAM members and give back to our community.

So, if you go to nightclubs in Toronto, let me know and I will be able to help you out in terms of guest list, cover, group rates, bdays, and other special offers. If you're interested, msg me for more details.

Right now, I'm directly involved with C-Lounge on fridays and Courthouse saturdays, but also have connections elsewhere.

Please keep club bashing to a minimum as I'm only trying to hook people up and help out if they're interested.

Tnx for looking

Re: Nightclub Hookups - Toronto

i thought this thread was leading down the back alley way....not even a good story?

Quote Originally Posted by zacm7 View Post
    i thought this thread was leading down the back alley way....not even a good story?
    lol there are always good stories, but not ones i'm willing to share with everyone!

If you can do anything for Decadance at guvvy april 1st HOLLAAA
    Yamaha R6

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.

IIIIInnnteresting. I might PM you in a couple weeks, thread noted.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Banned

I used to go clubbing 10 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer_flexx View Post
    If you can do anything for Decadance at guvvy april 1st HOLLAAA
    i'll look into it and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    IIIIInnnteresting. I might PM you in a couple weeks, thread noted.
    sounds good

Interested, will keep tabs on this thread.

PM's replied

I'm sorry..I thought the title said "Hookers"..wanted to try out the Hav-a-Nap Hotel..
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block

well since it's cool to spam nightclub events here....

I've been organizing my own events, weeklies and promoting for and DJing at various clubs for the better part of a decade.

I run a room Saturdays @ The Guv (gallery) and DJ there once or twice a month. Need hooks up for ANY Saturday night or long weekend special event at Guv, I can put you on MY list! Decadence included, but don't even think of asking for comps with that line up.. mega expensive DJ fees. reduced cover is all that's being offered.

I also do my own events on somewhat regular basis and DJ @ Footwork. Can sort you with list anytime at Footwork for ANY event, Friday, Saturday.. anything.. I'm your man. I've been there since opening day.

I'm hosting Donald Glaude this Friday @ This Is London and host the odd even there.

And if you're into boat parties.. I do about 5 sold out cruises every summer called BEATS AHOY!. usually have some big DJs in.. past guest include Kaskade, Nic Fanciulli, Green Velvet, Max Graham, John Aquaviva among others. I normally do abotu 500-600 people depending on the size of the boat.

Other nights I can hook people up for

Thursdays @ Cobra
    Arcade Fridays @ Mod Club

you can hit me up by email evan@activatepromotions or find me on facebook Evan G