Helmets are good

Thread: Helmets are good

Helmets are good

Re: Helmets are good

Helmet good...glove bad? Maybe a case for Pazzo's with a nice ball end.
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Quote Originally Posted by Wingboy View Post
    Helmet good...glove bad? Maybe a case for Pazzo's with a nice ball end.
    Pazzo smazzo! I stopped buying Pazzos and started modifying stock levers, because the little tab on Pazzo and CRG levers break too easily when the lever gets pushed forward in a crash...And that happens alot in stunting, pushing the lever forward

The answer, shorten whatever levers you have (Magura on the left/OEM on the right).....Weld on a ball, grind smooth....

And if you like powder coat the color of your choice

And those Mechanix gloves will always rip easily, I wear the same kind of gloves...I like them because they are very thin, and I can get alot of feel through them, but they are only good for one crash...I buy packs of 10 off Ebay because they rip all the time..They are one time use when it comes to crashing...

Over the front is the worst way to crash.... reminds me of when i mangled my hand last year.

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    Over the front is the worst way to crash.... reminds me of when i mangled my hand last year.
    Yeah "stall bucks" suck! My wrists are always hurting because of these, and the only good thing about winter is they actually have enough time to heal. Wrists injuries never totally heal thou, mine are prefect now but all it takes is one spill where I use my hands and they are back to being ****ed...At one point I couldnt hold a pencil without crying

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    Yeah "stall bucks" suck! My wrists are always hurting because of these, and the only good thing about winter is they actually have enough time to heal. Wrists injuries never totally heal thou, mine are prefect now but all it takes is one spill where I use my hands and they are back to being ****ed...At one point I couldnt hold a pencil without crying. And mine never looked like yours did, how did that heal?

Holy face plant, I bet he seen stars after that, I like how he took his visor off

that vid makes me rethink.....i should be wearing my helmet when testing bikes around my block....

such a low speed crash still can cause such injuries....

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    that vid makes me rethink.....i should be wearing my helmet when testing bikes around my block....

such a low speed crash still can cause such injuries....
    i have done the same b4 around the block no harm but i also have a 3/4 helmet that i wear for testing purposes, thats the best idea

For some reason that vid reminded me of this scene in family guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=8qXw...eature=related

I'm glad that guy recorded this for posperity.