"Call in Sick Thursdays" - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Call in Sick Thursdays"

Re: "Call in Sick Thursdays"

Is there going to be tire service at the Racer5 trackdays? I'm especially interested in the upcoming one on the 18th.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by sircastic View Post
    Is there going to be tire service at the Racer5 trackdays? I'm especially interested in the upcoming one on the 18th.
    Hey Simon send Recidivist a PM I am not sure if he is coming up Thurs or Fri if not Thurs let me know I will be there and can bring the tires with me. May have to mount by hand though.

Definitely interested in the school. At $260 its much more affordable than FAST.
    Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there.

Being the first time you guys held this at TMP, i wanna say great job. All thou not everything went to plan, you guys still made it work and i just wanted to say thanks. The only complaints i have is with your marshaller's (im not trying to be rude, just trying to make it safer) is that when my buddy Sarkis went off track an ate the dirt on his Triumph Daytona 675 (the awkward left right after the first chicane) the marshaller didn't even notice he was down or off the track. NO yellow came out...at all. The other was keeping track of who is in the correct group. I know there was one time a guy from the intermediate group was in the beginner session with us an passing us where we were not aloud (he/she was on a yellow cbr i believe)

Thanks for the setup and good attitude threw out the day. Cant wait to come back out there.
    2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape

it was quality tasting dirt tho

Quote Originally Posted by sarky View Post
    it was quality tasting dirt tho
    lol

Hows the head? And did ya check out the video? Of me passing you? lol
    2007 R6
    Mods

MJSperformance header, BMC street filter, PCIII, Custom Dyno tuned map(108hp), GYTR slip on, 520 conversion (-1 +2 Vortex Sprockets, RK Gold Chain) Ohlins Steering Damper, Puig black racing screen, DDM Tuning HID kit 6000k, frame sliders, Clear Stomp grip, GYTR seat cowl, gold Pazzo racing levers, gold bar ends, Yamaha Graves replica decal kit, Pivot FX license bracket, Fender eliminator, Integrated tail lights, Flush mounts, Silver mirror block off plates, Gold rim tape

Quote Originally Posted by HBHarrison View Post
    The other was keeping track of who is in the correct group. I know there was one time a guy from the intermediate group was in the beginner session with us an passing us where we were not aloud (he/she was on a yellow cbr i believe)
    That Jester who was jumping groups needs to be cut some slack. I don't think he's been to a track that often!
    Soar # 21

Never too old for fun.

That Jester who was jumping groups needs to be cut some slack. I don't think he's been to a track that often!
    It was my FIRST track day lol I wasn't jumping groups lol It wasn't a huge deal but made a couple other riders mad due to him passing in the corners, where in the beginner group this was not aloud
    2007 R6
    Mods

It was my FIRST track day lol I wasn't jumping groups lol It wasn't a huge deal but made a couple other riders mad due to him passing in the corners, where in the beginner group this was not aloud
    Yeah but I bet he's old...he might forget what group he's in
    *~Maggie~*

He was working as an instructor in the beginner group.

jeff u wanna do the may 5th thrusday track day and this sunday??

This sunday? Suppose to rain for 5 days straight starting Saturday. Thursday you dont work? And its only a high of 11 again lol But i gotta scrounge up some money first somehow lol

EDIT: oops didnt remember you said MAY 5th thursday. And i dont know yet, im waiting on a call from a new job so.. if i get it i dunno
    2007 R6
    Mods

This sunday? Suppose to rain for 5 days straight starting Saturday. Thursday you dont work? And its only a high of 11 again lol But i gotta scrounge up some money first somehow lol

EDIT: oops didnt remember you said MAY 5th thursday. And i dont know yet, im waiting on a call from a new job so.. if i get it i dunno
    ya im working right now, see how hard i work

LMAO damn old people don't know track day rules
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare

Sorry that dude was me. I didnt know what flag was what class . Once I realized what the beginner group was I stayed out of it. I apologize.
    I wasnt really in any class Uli just lets me cut some laps when I am there.I had to bring a hundred haybales for next weekend so I brought a couple bikes. That was my first time back on the track in a couple years on a bike that was "parts" a day ago (didnt get an engine in it till 5pm Sat night) that I have never ridden so I certainly wasnt setting the track on fire. Ask the fast group I was a rolling chicane..........a very large rolling chicane.
    I believe I was in every group at one time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    Sorry that dude was me. I didnt know what flag was what class . Once I realized what the beginner group was I stayed out of it. I apologize.
    I wasnt really in any class Uli just lets me cut some laps when I am there.I had to bring a hundred haybales for next weekend so I brought a couple bikes. That was my first time back on the track in a couple years on a bike that was "parts" a day ago (didnt get an engine in it till 5pm Sat night) that I have never ridden so I certainly wasnt setting the track on fire. Ask the fast group I was a rolling chicane..........a very large rolling chicane.
    And by your smile more fun than anyone else!
    Soar # 21

Never too old for fun.

And by your smile more fun than anyone else!
    Absolutely I had a blast. Little shaky in the begining but she started come back by the end of the day.
    I know the tires on her were at least three years old Pirelli hasnt made them in that long. Almost tossed it on the first lap. Hehehehe never apreciated how fun it can be to be on the other side of the fence again.
    Real good to see everyone again as well.

I didn't mean to be rude or anything, i was just saying. Nothing personal.
    2007 R6
    Mods

If it's any consolation I joined the wrong group by mistake, and I'm way, way younger than you. I was busy memorising riders and bikes to give **** to for overtaking on the infield, outbraking into corners etc when I realised I'd gone out with the intermediates!!
    Last edited by Fiery254; 04-19-2010 at 04:31 PM.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

I may join u on that one too Sarkis...if
    I get all my ducks in a row by then!
    <.<.<. 2K FrankenGIXXER750 .>.>.>
    details"
    - A. Einstein