Fender eliminator

Thread: Fender eliminator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fender eliminator

Quote Originally Posted by Jlin View Post
    Not that i wanna be the sharp nail in ur tire but I got my eliminator from ebay for 36 shipped to my door with led turn signals and plate light but this is a good alternative for people that can't find any for cheaper than $56?

It was a generic eliminator but it looked just as good as any other
    Ok so granted there's cheaper alternatives but with the signals I went with I had a few different choices of sizes and styles. In addition to that my signals are brighter than the stock signals. Plus since I need to pass import standards next year when moving to Australia, the stock signals can bolt right onto the frame using the same holes as the aftermarket signals. I can also attach the stock signals to pass inspection for the M2 exit course this summer since I've been told they are a bit tight a$$ed about the bike being as close to stock as possible.

~Get busy living or get busy dying~

2004 Stealth GSX-R 750

Quote Originally Posted by aircav View Post
    Gixxers tend to get grumpy and go on a work to rule program.
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    what if your a Blind dyslexic ?

and do they have braille in different languages, or is it universal ?

Re: Fender eliminator

not bad...

for me I just got a pair small L brackets from RONA worth $1.45 and the sheet of metal i forgot what it is called 75 cents... now I just need a LED light and a housing for it then use the old harness from my Gixxxer. So all in all I'll be spending less than 10 bucks hehe. I'll post some pics up once I figure out the plate light.