100 push up! I did it! - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 push up! I did it!

Re: 100 push up! I did it!

Anabolic steriods= You can have the body of a Greek god and the penis of a small child.

your choice......

Quote Originally Posted by Roy_0611 View Post
    Anabolic steriods= You can have the body of a Greek god and the penis of a small child.

your choice......
    steroids dont affect your penis size, only your testicle size...
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by MG View Post
    whatever happened to popping some good ol' cre alkalyne for the workout boost?
    Not a fat burner/pre-workout aid. If you want to talk creatine though it's been shown over and over that these "designer" creatines are just bs and the way to go is still monohydrate (I suggest micronized and creapure).

And to the poster that suggested Ephedrine and Caffeine, you forgot to add Aspirin. The ECA stack is still the best working "legit" stack.
    2006 GSXR 1000
    2007 GSXR 600 (track - sold)

PM me if you have a good track bike for sale

Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction View Post
    "Crossfit" is amazing too. crossfit.com for daily workouts (i wouldn't bother spending big money on a crossfit gym membership)
    Crossfit is the bomb! I also really enjoy Kettlebells. If you want to make weight loss pretty painless, burn 250 kcals a day in your workout,eliminate 250 kcal a day from your caloric intake and presto, right there a 500 kcall deficiet.

So....let's see.....500 x 7 =3,500 kcals per week which equals one pound of fat! Also, many many studies have shown that your can gain equal advantage in doing 2 to 3 or more,bursts of activity of about 10 minuites in duration for health gains and weight loss.

This would appeal to peole who have a really hard time fitting time in to go to the gym. I still have guys who have like,8 eggs for breakfast and do all that stupid protien stuff.geez, it's so "Pumping Iron".

All the supplement's ect usuallly just gets ****** out anyway. I find it's pretty pointless to sit on machine after machine working one small muscle after another. For fast weight loss, try using your largest muscles as oftern as possible. Squats, lunges,burpee's, chins,push-ups ect.

Hey!!! I usaully charge by the hour for all this !!.....

Quote Originally Posted by MG View Post
    steroids dont affect your penis size, only your testicle size...
    which i have heard come back once or done with the roids> I dont know i have never tried, just something i have heard guys say

stay away from the juice. The problem is that with all the new products out there on the market there is no telling what the side effects will be in 10-15 years.

The stuff that Arnold was taking in the 70's is like girl guide cookies compared to what is out there on the market now.

Best bet is for guys to find what ever weight they can maintain naturally and work within it. I know from personal experience as I was once and still am to a large degree a gym rat.

To many guys want to be bigger then their natural weight and that is possible but it takes a few cycles of bulking up and then cutting down to gain 10-15 lbs of muscle and to be able to maintain it.

People that juice loss a lot of their gains because they simply cannot maintain the diet they where on while on the roids.

Besides that huge bulky look was popular in the 80's, not so much anymore

Can you get Clen at a pharmacy without a prescreption?
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwrkr13 View Post
    And to the poster that suggested Ephedrine and Caffeine, you forgot to add Aspirin. The ECA stack is still the best working "legit" stack.
    No i specifically left out Asprin as there is a lot of controversy and mostly on the side that it doesnt add much more to the synergistic relationship between Ephedrine and Caffiene. Its also probably the worse out of the 3 to be taking regularly so i didnt wanna add that in.

Quote Originally Posted by twinn View Post
    stay away from the juice. The problem is that with all the new products out there on the market there is no telling what the side effects will be in 10-15 years.

The stuff that Arnold was taking in the 70's is like girl guide cookies compared to what is out there on the market now.

Best bet is for guys to find what ever weight they can maintain naturally and work within it. I know from personal experience as I was once and still am to a large degree a gym rat.

To many guys want to be bigger then their natural weight and that is possible but it takes a few cycles of bulking up and then cutting down to gain 10-15 lbs of muscle and to be able to maintain it.

People that juice loss a lot of their gains because they simply cannot maintain the diet they where on while on the roids.

Besides that huge bulky look was popular in the 80's, not so much anymore
    All very good points, but i tend to agree and other researchers do as well that IF done correctly steroids are *very* safe. You really gotta know what your doing and the problem a lot of the time comes from abuse and not just recommended use. Theres a lot more to it then poke and go and as is obvious a lot of people are uneducated and just wanna get JACKED.

And yeah people need to relax with the "makes your penis smaller" stuff. It only affects your balls and any negative effects it may cause are easily reversed post cycle.
    Yamaha R6

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno636 View Post
    Can you get Clen at a pharmacy without a prescreption?

No
    Yamaha R6

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer_flexx View Post
    No i specifically left out Asprin as there is a lot of controversy and mostly on the side that it doesnt add much more to the synergistic relationship between Ephedrine and Caffiene. Its also probably the worse out of the 3 to be taking regularly so i didnt wanna add that in.

All very good points, but i tend to agree and other researchers do as well that IF done correctly steroids are *very* safe. You really gotta know what your doing and the problem a lot of the time comes from abuse and not just recommended use. Theres a lot more to it then poke and go and as is obvious a lot of people are uneducated and just wanna get JACKED.

And yeah people need to relax with the "makes your penis smaller" stuff. It only affects your balls and any negative effects it may cause are easily reversed post cycle.

Safe, maybe, but that would be under doctor supervision and taking high grade pharmacetical grade anabolics. People simply do not know what they are buying when buying juice from some guy selling it out of a gym bag/locker.

Even Clen, that is supposed to be monitored closely, it increase your body temp while it burns weight, its also a progressive stack and you are supposed to take up to 6 a day at very specific intervals during the day.

A good rule of thumb is that anything that ends in "ol" is probely an anabolix.

A lot of sport superstars have at one time juiced it. Right now its all about HGH.

The newest trend are oils that people inject straight into their muscles.

For the average guy, there is just no reason to juice it, most people that jump on the roid wagon have not put the time in to see what their natural gains can be. nobody wants to invest the time and hard work, people just want a quick fix.

Personally, I have never taken any stacks other then protein and the odd time when i cut and take caffeine pills. Not even creatine.

When I was hardcore at the gym, I got up to 225lbs (6 foot 1), 10% body fat and was pretty shreded, 6 pack and all. That was all diet and hard work and it was really hard to keep that weight and muscle. I was dieting hard, doing mad cardio and weight 6 times a week (even did 1-1.5 hour of cardio on the 7th day). Try as I might I could never break the 230lb barrier, i did it for a while but could not maintain it.

I am naturally a stockly build but even for me that was too much, much easier for me to maintain 200-210 of muscle at 15% body fat. Now I strive to be in shape at my natural body weight and just take protein, eat well and live healthy.

if you were to take creatine, take the mono stuff, or you will feel really bloated. If your cutting tho, your not gonna see the results you want on the scale as you are gonna be retaining alot of water. But if your not one of those that jump on the scale 3times a day you would be fine

Safe, maybe, but that would be under doctor supervision and taking high grade pharmacetical grade anabolics. People simply do not know what they are buying when buying juice from some guy selling it out of a gym bag/locker.

Even Clen, that is supposed to be monitored closely, it increase your body temp while it burns weight, its also a progressive stack and you are supposed to take up to 6 a day at very specific intervals during the day.

A good rule of thumb is that anything that ends in "ol" is probely an anabolix.

A lot of sport superstars have at one time juiced it. Right now its all about HGH.

The newest trend are oils that people inject straight into their muscles.

For the average guy, there is just no reason to juice it, most people that jump on the roid wagon have not put the time in to see what their natural gains can be. nobody wants to invest the time and hard work, people just want a quick fix.

Personally, I have never taken any stacks other then protein and the odd time when i cut and take caffeine pills. Not even creatine.

When I was hardcore at the gym, I got up to 225lbs (6 foot 1), 10% body fat and was pretty shreded, 6 pack and all. That was all diet and hard work and it was really hard to keep that weight and muscle. I was dieting hard, doing mad cardio and weight 6 times a week (even did 1-1.5 hour of cardio on the 7th day). Try as I might I could never break the 230lb barrier, i did it for a while but could not maintain it.

I am naturally a stockly build but even for me that was too much, much easier for me to maintain 200-210 of muscle at 15% body fat. Now I strive to be in shape at my natural body weight and just take protein, eat well and live healthy.
    ya well obviously if you know what your getting i mean its safe.

And clen isnt a AAS.
    Yamaha R6

This is the kind of push up I like
    'Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly'

We have a winner!

When I was hardcore at the gym, I got up to 225lbs (6 foot 1), 10% body fat and was pretty shreded, 6 pack and all.
    Strong stats for a natural, tempted to call BS without proof.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I don't think that's that unbelievable...considering his height. How big were your arms at the time, twinn?

ya with that height and weight on 10%bf, u better believe it

wow! from 100 push up to Xfit / p90x or variety of training, then hop to bunch of enhancement products, then illegal drugs, then bra talk, then BMI... It sure live up to the "romper" standard!

no, not complaining... espically seeing the "push up" pics americrack post.

not so
    pure 2-stroke spirit

That was the best i ever got and that was after years of working out hard, many cycles of bulking up and cutting down. I was the smallest guy in the group I used to train with.

Don;t know what you guys consider big, but 220lbs is not big in my books, its just slightly above average for guys that train, I would say that about 190-200lbs is average for most guys that have been training hard for years after a few bulk/cut cycles. Average weight being 180ish for most dudes.

As for the natural thing, its not big deal, the guys I trained with where all pushing 240lbs plus naturally before they decided to hit the juice. A lot of it is in genes, im a mesmorph, so putting weight on is easy for me, but I will never run a marathon.

I don't think that's that unbelievable...considering his height. How big were your arms at the time, twinn?
    18.5 was the biggest I could get them for a while, but could not maintain that and keep the look i wanted too.

ya with that height and weight on 10%bf, u better believe it
    the 10% bf was not all natural, at that time I was taking T3 3 times a day as well as Stim X (caffenine stack) once a day plus doing crazy cardio at the gym every day, doing 5km on the treadmill plus the stairmaster.
    That and I was on a steady regement of assorted vitamins, CLA/Fish oils/B/C etc... I think I was taking something like approx 20 pills a day between the T3/Stim X and all the Vitamins

I was eating 6 times a day, all chicken breast or fish with fresh vegatables etc.. plus protein at the gym and before I went to sleep.

I couldnt afford it after three months, I dont think I have ever spent that kind of money of food and vitamins prior or after that. Just insane the amount of work/food/time/money it took to acheive and maintain that.

Going forward, I would be happy to stay in the 205-215 range at even 16 plus % body fat, that would be doable without all of the vitamins/caffeine stacks etc...

18.5 was the biggest I could get them for a while, but could not maintain that and keep the look i wanted too.
    Impressive....it's tough to get that if you don't have the genetic make-up for it...ask me how i know haha.

And +1 on the expense. The amount I spend on protein powder is ridiculous. My goal is to be 240-250 with about 12-14% bf...I have no idea if I'll be able to pull that off with my genetics but i'm gonna try anyway. It's a lot harder than it seems.