100 push up! I did it! - Page 2

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 push up! I did it!

Re: 100 push up! I did it!

Forget P90x .. check out "Insanity workout".

Its maximum Interval training, looks pretty crazy ..
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Quote Originally Posted by sarky View Post
    if you take fat burners, they will most likely burn a lot of muscle aswell. ur best bet is go on a calorie deficted deit and lift as heavy as you can. take 500cals out a day and you'll drop 1-2lbs a wk. You dont even have to do cardio!
    Theoretically, as long as you're keeping your protein levels high (and lifting weights frequently), you shouldn't burn any muscle. Leucine is useful in this regard as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Nope, your best bet is to directly target the fat by performing cardiovascular activites and entering the fatty oxidation energy stage.

True, a general "rule of thumb" is that for every 3,500 calorie deficit you will lose a lb of body mass, but there's alot more to it than that (diet, exercise, metabolism, lifestyle). Keep in mind that while proteins and carbs offer about 4 calories per gram of food, fat offers 9!!!
    id have to disagree with you on this, Look at most woman at the gym, they are pear shaped. All cardio, cardio will burn cals, for as long as your on it< ie threadmill bike etc, when you lift ur body will burn those cals all day will your muscles are rebuilding. and you i know, are aware that muscles rebuild when they are at rest. If you only do cardio you will drop quicker by eating away at your muscles, seeing that most people on diet, are not eating right to begin with, there micros, are all wrong, probably dont consume enough protein, carbs or fats. Lipo 6 and anything else, will in the long run probably help with a pound or 2, with that money you might aswell go buy a jug of whey and that way you can atleast get the protein ur losing out on, If you eat right, you should be able to get all the protein you need in a day from just the food! And try to consume atleast 1gram of protein per found of body mass, that way you wont lose muscle

Quote Originally Posted by DucDic View Post
    lol...i do the alternative ones morning and night, i shall have to see how many "REAL" push-ups i can do...i don't think 100...

..oh yeah, i have to do the knuckle push-ups though because of my wrist from surgery years ago, it doesn't bend as much as my other hand...so maybe i feel a little hardcore...next i shall practice on broken glass...
    Knucle pushups? LOL

ummmm hiiyyyeeee, welcome to the new mileenium, push up bars!
    "RIDE AMONG US"

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC6 View Post
    Knucle pushups? LOL

push up bars are nice. But one advantage of push up is you can do it anywhere without relying on equipments.

not so
    pure 2-stroke spirit

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC6 View Post
    Knucle pushups? LOL

Haha i don't and probably never will understand this. A push-up is free. FREE. All you need is your own body and the ground. Why in the hell would anybody ever buy anything to do push-ups with?

I pop one of these before workouts. Really helps to get my body warmed up. After 15 minutes of cardio, I'm sweating like a mother. The burn is really intensified and it keeps on burning for a few hours after the workout is finished.

"I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Forget P90x .. check out "Insanity workout".

Its maximum Interval training, looks pretty crazy ..

"Crossfit" is amazing too. crossfit.com for daily workouts (i wouldn't bother spending big money on a crossfit gym membership)

Free is where it's at, push up, sit up, chin up. 35 and can still pop off 100 push ups

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgY View Post

weaksauce

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    I pop one of these before workouts. Really helps to get my body warmed up. After 15 minutes of cardio, I'm sweating like a mother. The burn is really intensified and it keeps on burning for a few hours after the workout is finished.

I used to use that stuff years ago. it def give a little boost.

Quote Originally Posted by evang View Post
    weaksauce

Oh here we go

Clen + T3 + 1 Gram test in the *** every day and you're good to go.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

androlic, sustanon and deca, finish it off stanzanol, tamoxifen and a side of clen, and you're good to go!

Not gonna lie, that cracked me up

I pretty much exhausted all my AAS knowledge (or lack thereof) with that one post though.

Im too lazy to quote all you but seems liek we got the right idea...

From what ive read and attempted...eating 500cals below your maintenace and getting roughly 2g/kg will allow you to lose fat while maintaining muscle.

You gotta make sure your doing your cardio..prefferably in the morning IF your doing a weight lifting session later on in the day to repair the damage you did in the morning

OR

After your weight lifting session about 20-30 mins of a bike or similar at 65-70&#37; of your MAX heart rate (220-age)

Also look into the Ephedrine+caffiene stack if your serious, i can send you some links...youll lose about 2lbs of pure fat a month if you take them consistently...but it could mess with your heart if its not strong enough so do your research...

either way..good luck roasted im in the same boat as you except with a little less starting BF% but theres no way im getting to 6-8% lol...thats dammmmm low.
    Yamaha R6

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    Oh here we go

Clen + T3 + 1 Gram test in the *** every day and you're good to go.
    Clen is the hardcore stuff, its the weakest ananbolic out there but it does cut you down very well. A lot of pros use it.

There was this stuff called T3, not sure if you are talking about the same stuff, but it was banned years ago. that was some crazy stuff, you could feel your thyroid actually swell up when you took it. Crazy

I have some of the older version of stimulant X from Anabolix xtreme

http://www.anabolicx.com/arsenal/sx/index.php the newest batch has been recalled, but look around, the older stuff might still be on some shelves.

Stuff is hardcore, its sort of a caffenine pill but I swear you take one capsule and you get insane energy and no appetite. I used it in the past to cut down and it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by evang View Post
    androlic, sustanon and deca, finish it off stanzanol, tamoxifen and a side of clen, and you're good to go!
    There has GOT to be synthol in there somewhere....

But I remember the video of him trying to extra puss out of his infected bicep....yeaaaaaaaaaaa....not healthy.

Push ups get boring after 20
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

All joking aside I have no interest in taking any anabolics.

whatever happened to popping some good ol' cre alkalyne for the workout boost?
    RR