What happened?

Thread: What happened?

What happened?

Where did the group ride etiqutte post go? I go away for a day and it disappears?
    ~Get busy living or get busy dying~

2004 Stealth GSX-R 750

Quote Originally Posted by aircav View Post
    Gixxers tend to get grumpy and go on a work to rule program.
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    what if your a Blind dyslexic ?

and do they have braille in different languages, or is it universal ?

Banned

Re: What happened?

Some people felt the need to use naughty words and it got locked up in order to protect the rest of us.

I think the couple of people talking of **** on a downed rider may have pushed it out side the bounds of acceptable etiquette for this board.
    Last edited by cutekill; 02-01-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnGrrl View Post
    I think the couple of people talking of ***** on a downed rider may have pushed it out side the bounds of acceptable etiquette for this board.
    Fair enough. I could see how that would be considered inappropriate whether or not it was intended as a joke.
    Last edited by cutekill; 02-01-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    ~Get busy living or get busy dying~

2004 Stealth GSX-R 750

Quote Originally Posted by aircav View Post
    Gixxers tend to get grumpy and go on a work to rule program.
    Quote Originally Posted by yettiman121 View Post
    what if your a Blind dyslexic ?

and do they have braille in different languages, or is it universal ?

jeezzz, im pretty sure ive never seen a forum policed as hard as this one...ever. either the people in charge are bored or we as motorcycle enthusiasts are a bunch of pansies that get our feelings hurt at the drop of a hat and feel the need to cry and report every little thing?

either way its a really sad/silly thing in my opinion.

Well it IS gTORONTOamotorcycle.com

They have to represent the area somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
    jeezzz, im pretty sure ive never seen a forum policed as hard as this one...ever. either the people in charge are bored or we as motorcycle enthusiasts are a bunch of pansies that get our feelings hurt at the drop of a hat and feel the need to cry and report every little thing?

There may be a lot of moderator attention here now, but without it (either in the past on this same board, or on moderator 'days off') threads will become pointlessly venomous pretty quick. If anyone would like to pretend to scream obscenities about other people's mothers in their faces, throw a few dollars in the site supporter jar and experience the magical wonderland of Trash Talk.
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedKestrel View Post
    There may be a lot of moderator attention here now, but without it (either in the past on this same board, or on moderator 'days off') threads will become pointlessly venomous pretty quick. If anyone would like to pretend to scream obscenities about other people's mothers in their faces, throw a few dollars in the site supporter jar and experience the magical wonderland of Trash Talk.

WRONG..

The trash talk is just as heavily moderated. Threads get deleted from there all the time.

+12389689327420349834279325.083480957693845

Ya seriously WTF!? trash talk is just a money grabbin opportunity IMO..cuz everyones going to swear...now you gotta pay to do so..hmmm.
    Yamaha R6

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er. Say what one more goddamn time.

Timmay scammed you from group riding etiquette? I bet he led you to believe that he can follow it and then stole your ride and left you hanging dry.

Works both ways my friend...all a matter of perception. IMO...the sad/silly thing is when people cry about how this place is moderated when there are a million other forums that let you do whatever you want.

I've never heard you mention this when we've met in person at teh shows or events (I'll be glad to have this conversation with you in person and answer your questions or concerns) but I seen this complaint from you more than a couple times here? That's the problem with the internet...people are different in person than they are on the internet...people say things here they wouldn't say in person.

I can't seem to figure out why anyone needs to swear at and/or insult strangers when having a conversation? Either online or in person...simply respect each other...we're all here for the love of the riding!

Peace dude...hehehe

Paul

P.S. - to the OP (SPDDMN) - I'll move this to the proper forum for you!

General Motorcycle Discussion (31 Viewing)
    General Motorcycle Discussion. Got beefs about the site? Don't post here!!

"When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

AND....

If you bring things to our attention instead of crying in the forums...we might be able to sort things out.

Turns out that thread is fine...however it was started by someone who was banned for trolling. I did a mass delete of all their posts (they only had about 10 posts). Because the troll was the OP - it deleted the whole thread.

I've reinstated it.

Have a great day...and remember...if you assume..you make an *** of u and me!

Cheers
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Have a great day...and remember...if you assume..you make an *** of u and me!
    Pickle Included
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer_flexx View Post
    trash talk is just a money grabbin opportunity IMO..cuz everyones going to swear...now you gotta pay to do so..hmmm.
    Ehh, I don't see it that way.

I wouldn't be paying to swear, I'd be paying 'cause of all the help/advice I've received from the site + the entertainment from romper room.

Personally, I think $10 is a small price to pay...

I swear I'm gonna donate soon! All in due time

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Works both ways my friend...all a matter of perception. IMO...the sad/silly thing is when people cry about how this place is moderated when there are a million other forums that let you do whatever you want.

I've never heard you mention this when we've met in person at teh shows or events (I'll be glad to have this conversation with you in person and answer your questions or concerns) but I seen this complaint from you more than a couple times here? That's the problem with the internet...people are different in person than they are on the internet...people say things here they wouldn't say in person.

I can't seem to figure out why anyone needs to swear at and/or insult strangers when having a conversation? Either online or in person...simply respect each other...we're all here for the love of the riding!

Peace dude...hehehe

Paul

P.S. - to the OP (SPDDMN) - I'll move this to the proper forum for you!

General Motorcycle Discussion (31 Viewing)
    General Motorcycle Discussion. Got beefs about the site? Don't post here!!

the respect thing goes without saying paul,its just common courtesy. as far as mentioning this in person goes, most times when i see you in person is at some function or show and the last thing on my mind is some silly thing on the interwebs as there is usually something much more interesting to do than to start a debate about how you police your site.

im sure you can agree with this. i would much rather grab a beer with you and bs about the short skirts the models from the show were wearing or something of the sort.

im in no way,shape,or form an "e-thug" that is afraid to speak his mind in person.these bans/edits just catch my eye when im home and bored on the internet,thats why i post my opinion on this matter at those times.

peace to you too homie