CAA Plus coverage in the United States - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAA Plus coverage in the United States

Re: CAA Plus coverage in the United States

Greetings.

Here is how my Premium Package differes from CAA PLUS or CAA PLUS RV (Premier)
    Towing Upto (1) 320 kms Tow and up to (4) 200 Kms Tows - Look closely!!
    Up to $2000,00 accident and breakdown (Plus is only $600 for accident only)
    Vehicle Return Benefit - $500.00 .............................Plus and Basic not available!
    Two day Complimentary Rental Car with Tow.................Plus and Basic not available!
    Worldwide Concierge Service ....................................Plus and Basic not available!
    Ride Assist .................................................. ...........Plus and Basic not available!
    Worldwide travel and medical assistance.......................Plus and Basic available for a fee

etc., etc.
    Cheers,
    Pk! (aka mototrek)

In Canada it's called CAA Plus RV and I think I pay around $130/yr - has a few extra benefits that the other memberships don't have i.e. RV towing, repair, trailer,. I've used it in the USA and never had issues but not used it for a "bike". I know if there is any claim while in USA they do reimburse you but keep in mind AAA and CAA are now separate companies and their conditions are different. For the extra few bucks it's worth it to get the Plus RV.........maybe look into the coverage of it.
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,

Quote Originally Posted by GECKO View Post
    In Canada it's called CAA Plus RV....
    The card is titled "Premier" Not CAA Plus RV.
    Try their webpage - http://caapremier.ca/

cheers,
    Pk! (aka mototrek)

[QUOTE=mototrek;1180683]The card is titled "Premier" Not CAA Plus RV.

Yes, but as Canadians I don't think we can get that and the best one offered (unless you have an individual one) is the CAA Plus RV...........yours seems to offer a few more perks although lots that you mention do come with ours.........its advantageous to have something in place that's for sure.
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,

[QUOTE=GECKO;1181356]
    Quote Originally Posted by mototrek View Post

Yes, but as Canadians I don't think we can get that and the best one offered (unless you have an individual one) is the CAA Plus RV...........yours seems to offer a few more perks although lots that you mention do come with ours.........its advantageous to have something in place that's for sure.
    As Canadians??

I am a 65r year CANADIAN living in CANADA and will prolly die in CANADA - eh?
    I just ride a lot in the States - cause Ontario roads are boring!!
    Pk! (aka mototrek)

Hey............what happened to my "edit" post??? I saw that you lived in the GTA and then inquired for the info as I have the Plus RV - don't know where that post went, but if you can provide the site I'd like to check it out (if you haven't already done so somewhere). Seems like it offers different coverage but worth looking into. Eh!
    GECKO #169

Quote Originally Posted by mototrek View Post
    cheers,
    I go to this site and it takes me to Southern Ontario site, I look up Upgrade and All there is Plus RV, no Premier.

Garry
    IBAID 26718
    BMWMOA 117552
    2011 K1600GTL NOW RIDING
    2007 Piaggio MP3 (wifes)