Stunter "plays" with his new S1RR :) - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Stunter "plays" with his new S1RR :)

Re: Stunter "plays" with his new S1RR :)

Moto u loser..... I like how you edited ur post.... Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    Oh no not another side line stunt critic? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I wish he didnt back pedal so I could see his honest opinion. Chances are he thinks/said we suck, just decided to say it in a nicer way..."You get what you pay for" Nobody pays to go to those shows, and we dont get payed to ride at them either...No one else is doing them here really, its fun for us to ride at different places we normally could not, and some people like it. So it is what it is, come check it out if you want, or stay home, we wont loose any sleep over you not being there and/or not approving of our stunting...We never claim to put on a great show, when someone tells us they have a place for us to ride we just go ride...Id still go and ride even if everyone was booing or no one was there......

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    haha too bad he edited it...i saw what he wrote before and it was a lot more disrespectful then the edit.

personally i love burn outs...i love the smell i love the sound and i love the skill involved...sure anyone can do a burnout at a stop light but i think people dont realize what kind of control circles and rolling burnouts need (ever show i have seen the burnouts are not just a drag style burnout). every time i hear someone say "ohhh i hate burnouts" it makes me think they tried a rolling burnout and either looped their bike of high sided lol. whatever haters will be haters there is always going to a few.

I like how all these guys complain.... What stunt show did anybody pay for last year either then performance world which was off the chain... And the spot which was the biggest waste of time.... Either than that everything was free...

Who actually gives a ****** about what this momo thinks, if he thinks he can do better, then lets see it...

Guess it depends what 15min session you saw MOTO? I went to Envy rides to see Stunters-INC. I had never seen them before. The only guy I know for sure I saw was johnnyp(sparkly bike) and another dude with a green stitched tank. I saw circles various combos and drifting, I personally was impressed, didn't really know we had anyone with that skill in the gta(ignoring the stunters that have come and gone in years past) til' I saw it in person.

"Can't please em' all", you know.
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

sighh so hostile sorry I guess I gave you guys the wrong impression... no I don't think they suck, they are a talented group of riders. Thought it was nice seeing people reppin stuntin scene in Canada and it was nice seeing the harder stunts/moves.

I probably didn't word what I wanted to say properly.

EDIT:

JP Mentioned how he can pull off one of his harder tricks and the crowd would not make a sound, to them it would be just another wheelie; but they'll go nuts when he does burnouts.

I personally enjoy seeing the more technical moves, I have more interest in that compared to burnouts which get a tad boring to me after awhile.
    Last edited by moto; 02-27-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I wish he didnt back pedal so I could see his honest opinion. Chances are he thinks/said we suck, just decided to say it in a nicer way...
    Quote Originally Posted by zacm7
    haha too bad he edited it...i saw what he wrote before and it was a lot more disrespectful then the edit.
    My original post, was along the lines of (I can't remember exactly) Was it really that disrespectful?

"Seen you and the Stunters Inc. crew + ‘Guest’ at couple local shows (Shopsy, Blocko, Envy), I get a little disappointed at these shows when you guys are just lighting up the rear tire for 15with only a couple circles/crazy combos/etc.

Burnouts are cool but they get a tad boring after awhile,But I'll admit those stoppies that go half the lot are SICK"
    I added to the original post cause I thought I was going to give you guys the wrong idea? guess I still did...
    Last edited by moto; 02-27-2010 at 01:27 AM.

sweet vid. especially when accelerating and fishing the rear tire doing 90...pretty cool
    oo
    <a href=http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24363&dateline=1252035708 target=_blank>http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ine=1252035708</a>