BMW 1000RR via sponsored rider Teach McNeail - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BMW 1000RR via sponsored rider Teach McNeail

Re: BMW 1000RR via sponsored rider Teach McNeail

Quote Originally Posted by cjones View Post
    You have a conversation with a Pro at a bike show and now you can **** talk one of stunting OGs, who youve never met, on your local forum?

Teach I love you buddy! Anyone that says the stunt community doesn't respect teach is very wrong.
    I think thats Kanes fault, if thats what he told Gary...So maybe Teach and Kane should fight it out at the next event......BMW vs Kawi, possibly a tag team match adding Jason Britten and Pfeiffer

You have a conversation with a Pro at a bike show and now you can **** talk one of stunting OGs, who youve never met, on your local forum?

Teach I love you buddy! Anyone that says the stunt community doesn't respect teach is very wrong.
    Not talking **** about anyone, cjones. Don't shoot the messenger!!
    I met Kane in 07. He became my fav stunt rider for several reasons.
    I wasn't referring to TEACH, neither was Kane.
    Seems most have issues with C.P., that was the reference.
    I don't have issues with ANY of them - why would I? (I'm merely an interested spectator, who will never be able to do anything these guys do)
    I think they're all amazing.
    Kane Friesen was the only one that actually took the time and interest to satisfy an old man's (me) curiosity at Stuntfest in Thompson Ohio, and actually remembered me (not by name) and our chat from 3 yrs ago. So we talked for about an hour while he was in Toronto. You could tell the boredom was killing him. At one point, he joked about light'n it up by drinking a Red Bull.
    Like JohnnyP said - he was dying to meet some stunters.
    In the hour I chatted to him, only one person came up to his booth, and asked for a "Joe Rocket" sticker.
    I was hoping to meet Gadson. Didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgY View Post
    is the bike completely stock?
    Yes.

and Teach frequents the BMW F800 forum (111 posts and counting) . And now that he has the S1RR, I'm sure the post count will rise.

For the lovers and haters, This will get you one step closer.

http://f800riders.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36443

Last edited by SunnY S; 01-25-2010 at 06:20 PM.

That bike looks a thousand times better than that other piece of **** he was riding

Teach is just pushing up some hype for the sport, He loves Kyle.

As far as glamma stunters cutting up riders on older bikes? Reminds me of an east end gta rider who's killing everyone on a haggard F4i....
    Who is this eastsider you speak of? The only guy I know of is BNA, is there another guy out there?

Teach is just pushing up some hype for the sport, He loves Kyle.

As far as glamma stunters cutting up riders on older bikes? Reminds me of an east end gta rider who's killing everyone on a haggard F4i....
    If your talking about JP, he's not an east end gta rider. He's Westside!
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    If your talking about JP, he's not an east end gta rider. He's Westside!
    I believe we read it wrong, I think Boss has it right....Although there are a alot of haggered F4i riders out east, I think its something in the water

I was just making a comparison to BNA, who really murders it on a pretty old F4i.

I was just making a comparison to BNA, who really murders it on a pretty old F4i.
    I didnt understand your comparison at first because BnA doesnt compete, not that I know of...My discussion was biased more on competition and using older bikes to compete...Although Im sure if there was something to compete in they would

Wow, someone said fag and homo and didn't get an infraction...yet.

I'm still a newbie on a better site but I guess I have a bad habit or maybe it's a local thing.
    This site *****, I don't know why I haven't closed my membership...yet!
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

For sure Jackson!. Remember the thread about members being banned for disagreeing with moderators? It got locked and moved to technical......

whats the better forum your on?

For sure Jackson!. Remember the thread about members being banned for disagreeing with moderators? It got locked and moved to technical......

whats the better forum your on?
    I assume its better, couldn't be worse.
    You know the one thats putting on a show in June out west.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    LOL common man he says it all the time, even if he is mostly joking you dont repeat something like that over and over if you dont actually mean some of it. Obviously he doesnt actually mean his fellow competitors are homosexual, but hes hating on guys that are on older bikes or going back to older bikes....

Pfeiffer is still the man when it comes to BMW! He doesnt talk/post, he just lays it down...Id be really exited to see him debut the 1000RR, so hopefully he gets one too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gLknpv9Ksc

BTW I have recently sponsored 3 riders with 03/04 636 fairing stays for XDL in 2010, big names like GURU, BUBASH, E-BRAKE....All 3 of those riders had newer bikes, but traded or sold them for 03/04's....They all told me the same reason for doing that, they are simply more competitive on that bike...Has more to do with actually being competitive then having the newest bike...
    I guess you never watch Top Gear then? It's been fashionable to cut up people for years and unfortunately the British have mastered it in all forms, I'm ashamed to say, to the point where they are getting paid millions to do it. Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsay, Jeremy Clarkson just to name three.

Quote Originally Posted by topendz View Post
    I guess you never watch Top Gear then? It's been fashionable to cut up people for years and unfortunately the British have mastered it in all forms, I'm ashamed to say, to the point where they are getting paid millions to do it. Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsay, Jeremy Clarkson just to name three.
    I love Top Gear, but any time that one guy brings up bikes, I have to turn the Chanel..Cause I know he hates bikes and will just say something stupid about them...arghhh

The British Gordon Ramsay style reality things on TV, has been getting really played out lately...

Quote Originally Posted by topendz View Post
    Oh come on, I really like Jezza's hard edged cynical approach. And most of the time it is warranted.
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker