Wow...... Thanks for stopping in

Thread: Wow...... Thanks for stopping in

Wow...... Thanks for stopping in

The response to SOAR at both shows this year is astronomical and very humbling for myself and the rest of the SOAR crew. The booth has been packed every day of both shows. We signed more licenses at these shows that we had in total last year with nearly 50% as new racers.
    If last years statistics hold true for this year with only 1/3 of the riders buying at the show SOAR will be the biggest series in Canada with the highest purse paid on top of contingency monies.
    Amazing the growth in one year.
    Its heart warming to see our family (riders) gathering at the booth, greeting each other with hugs and hanging out for hours. We have truly become the series I had always hoped for.
    All you SOAR racers coming out in 2010 better eat your Wheaties its going to be tough. As it looks now we will have two heats in 600 Extreme, Rookie, and likely Old Boy. When is the last time you heard "Consi" mentioned in reference to motorcycle racing in Canada?
    In addition to our regular fair we have a class added for kids to get a start. Its called NuSpeed check the site for details. We have been signing many more women and our Formula Femme class is online to be very strong, especially with the addition of a Women's Cup Challenge round with us in June. The roadrace quads are also starting to gather some interest under the direction of muli champ and Pike's Peak regular Jim Goertz.
    I cant wait.
    For all who came by thank you for your support it confirms our direction is inline with what you guys want.

Re: Wow...... Thanks for stopping in

Good to hear ! for me this year is Turn2 and lapping days. i hope to be Soar ready for 2011
    00' Yamaha R6 - Yosh RS-3 shorty,APE cam gears,APE cct,vortex 15/48-520, 03' tranny, Woodcraft sliders, speedohealer v4
    92' Honda CBR F2 - Parting out ...

Ken when should we be expecting the packages in the mail?

Looking very good Ken!! I like what I am seeing.
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    Ken when should we be expecting the packages in the mail?
    what packages?

Wheaties??? I am more of a whiskey and chips kind of guy.
    Can't wait to get out there.
    SOAR #143. 05 Kawi ZX6RR racebike.

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    what packages?
    when I paid I thought the woman told me I should expect something in the mail. Doh. Nevermind, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    when I paid I thought the woman told me I should expect something in the mail. Doh. Nevermind, heh.
    If you didn't need to take the school and signed up just for a license, you should have gotten it right at the show. If you need to take the school, you get your license when the school is completed.

Sent in my license application form today.

Great to see the response also, it will be a fun filled and hectic first year of racing for me.

Now I've got to get 10 seconds off my lap times. Oh Boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    He's not the only one with a personality disorder on this website. He just 'acquired' his. Others are born with theirs.

aww boo!! I'm sorry I missed the show and you guys! But I hope Timmy said hello for me. Looks like 2010 is going to be a great season!

Can't wait to see you all soon. =)

Muah!
    Vanessa

If I had known you were gunna be there Ken, I would've said hey! I still stopped by for a friend who was always missing when I was there lol.

Looked pretty busy at the show, I hope to be able to get a bike goin for this year!

Unfortunately I couldn't make it in as I was getting a few things done in preparation for my surgery (which was on Monday). However, I will be seein' ya in Cayuga next season
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    The response to SOAR at both shows this year is astronomical and very humbling for myself and the rest of the SOAR crew. The booth has been packed every day of both shows. We signed more licenses at these shows that we had in total last year with nearly 50% as new racers.
    If last years statistics hold true for this year with only 1/3 of the riders buying at the show SOAR will be the biggest series in Canada with the highest purse paid on top of contingency monies..................
    Amazing the growth in one year............
    For all who came by thank you for your support it confirms our direction is inline with what you guys want.

..........Ken, was good talking with you............ "Amazing the growth in one year......." Ummmmm yup, really impressive and it sounds like you have a bunch of great stuff going on for next year..........."good on ya......" BG

Quote Originally Posted by Ben G View Post

..........Ken, was good talking with you............ "Amazing the growth in one year......." Ummmmm yup, really impressive and it sounds like you have a bunch of great stuff going on for next year..........."good on ya......" BG
    Does this mean you will be putting a bike(s) on the grid(s) in SOAR next season?

Thumbs up Re: Wow...... Thanks for stopping in

Quote Originally Posted by raginduck View Post
    Does this mean you will be putting a bike(s) on the grid(s) in SOAR next season?
    ..........My plans are not complete as of yet.......... but yes, I think if things go the way I want I would like to run a few SOAR rounds........... maybe put an Endurance team together, really nor sure. Ken and his group have done some great things with SOAR, I would like to see first hand if we could be competitive down there...........Ben

Well done Ken! Congrats!! I can't wait until next year! I'm an Old Boy now...WooT!!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Ken and staff deserve all the accolades they have been getting. Most aren't aware of the work behind the scenes but all are certainly appreciative. Thanks for the plak - up on my wall of fame and really unexpected. See you at the banquet.
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,