My experience at Suzuki of Newmarket - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My experience at Suzuki of Newmarket

Re: My experience at Suzuki of Newmarket

if you know what you want then the price is all that matters. sales people are a dime a dozen. within seconds you should know who your dealing with. they just want the sale not a story or be your friend.
    as was said before the older guy is the one that you should talk to.
    first bike 1986 FZ 750 had for 3 years
    Second 1991 FZR 1000 had for 8 years
    currently 2008 R6 enjoying my 4th year
    2009 aprilia rs125 2nd year

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    they just want the sale not a story or be your friend.
    bingo...

I was there again today. Wanted an owners manual so I could read it before picking up my bike. Salesman had one for me in 5 minutes, no problem. He then introduced me to one of the service guys who, even though he was busy, answered all my questions, including demonstrating the proper use of the centre stand. And I wasn't even picking up my bike, just dropped by. I'd say that's an excellent experience. Still, the final proof will be on delivery day.

I have never delt with them myself but last sunday as i was pulling in the my driveway i could see a bikker on the side of the road right near my mailbox i pulled in and parked my bike and walked down my laneway to him...he was trying to crank it over...i asked if he was out of gas he said now he thinks it was the fuel pump on it (2008 Boulevard) with 10k on the clock that was bought at Suzuki of newmarket he said it was in twice to have the pump replaced he said both times they thought he was crazy he said he had nothing but problems with them with the bike...ask if he needed a ride in the truck back to Barrie ...then after tapping the pump with a set of pliers it chugged to life and ...i said i had heard some bad reviews on GTA and he was not surprised at all.....he kept saying they are not going to believe me about the pump...even though the bike still had warranty left on it......oh well just my story weather it matters or not! LOL

I was there today. It was my first time ever setting foot in the place. I'll have to admit after reading the reviews on here I was leery.

I had to pick up a bike that my stepfather purchased. All I can say is that the salesman Jason went above and beyond as did the rest of the staff. They did'nt have to jump through those hoops to help us out like they did. And this was after they already had the cash.

So I have to give them 2 for my experience today.
    05 DRZ400SM
    93 ZX-7
    02 RM125

Quote Originally Posted by Z1K View Post
    I was there today. It was my first time ever setting foot in the place. I'll have to admit after reading the reviews on here I was leery.

I had to pick up a bike that my stepfather purchased. All I can say is that the salesman Jason went above and beyond as did the rest of the staff. They did'nt have to jump through those hoops to help us out like they did. And this was after they already had the cash.

So I have to give them 2 for my experience today.
    Apparently there is a Jesus!
    '09 GSX650F (Fancy Bandit)