Rosey Toes ??? this is my experince

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosey Toes ??? this is my experince

Rosey Toes ??? this is my experince

i read that the guy actually comes to your house and does saftey so i gave the # to my friend .

my friend calls the shop , the guy comes installs new batt , checks the lights , adjust the clutch cable , etc ... ( i wasnt there ), anyways he writes the saftey papers and leaves .

Shouldnt the guy at least , ride the bike to make sure it runs ????

anyways i go to my friends house and everytime we put it in gear it stalls ( the kick stand is up if that what ur thinking ). so we call the guy back he comes back next day and says it could be the kick stand switch , we bypassed the switch and same issue , then the guy was like call suzuki it could be a code beacuse we disconnected the batt. then he eats my friends food lol and leaves . im like WTF , ur the mechanic what do u mean call suzuki .

the night b4 the guy came , the bike was running perfectly , went in gear no problems .

so i dunno whatever this guy did but he ****ed up this bike and all he says call suzuki , thats just bull SH t

Ted didn't f your bike up. Yes, he comes and certifies. He'll check your tires/lights/signals etc. etc.... the most he probably ever did to the engine was probably start the bike and turn it back off to see if it idles. I've gotten several bikes certified by him, and i have friends who have done and gone through the same process... I EXTREMELY doubt ted 'busted' your buddies bike.

LOL!!!!! I laughed at the "he eats my friends food, and leaves"......... LOL!!!!!!!!

So Ted.
    "Dude, you were haulin' biscuits down that road!"

knockedout
    You're complaining because he gave your buddy a fking safety certificate for whats obviously a piece of sh*t bike????

You should be thanking him instead.

Whether or not your bike runs has nothing to do with it being safe to ride. Inspecting the engine and transmission has nothing to do with a safety certificate.

lmao, thats the way we likes it

...ted ate your friends food before leaving....he's like the "kramer" charcter in Seinfield so I can see him doing something like that. Did he demonstrate his ability to belch and fart at the same time.

What year and model of bike was your friend certifying? What's the history on this bike.

Quote Originally Posted by pcsourced
    ...ted ate your friends food before leaving....he's like the "kramer" charcter in Seinfield so I can see him doing something like that. Did he demonstrate his ability to belch and fart at the same time.

What year and model of bike was your friend certifying? What's the history on this bike.
    lol ya man

my friend told me that he farted and was like did u like that ?

its a 97 gsxr 750 , the only problem the bike had was the batt.

Quote Originally Posted by knockedout
    You're complaining because he gave your buddy a fking safety certificate for whats obviously a piece of sh*t bike????

You should be thanking him instead.

Whether or not your bike runs has nothing to do with it being safe to ride. Inspecting the engine and transmission has nothing to do with a safety certificate.
    No im actually sharing my experince and letting other ppl know what this " Professional " did . If the bike is a piece of **** then he shoulnt have certified it . Dont make it sound that this dude did my friend a fav he got paid .

My point is the bike ran perfectly b4 this guy touched the bike . it could have been just a coinsedince , but every shop that we call and ask they say it either the stand switch or the cluch adjustable knob.

Soon enough when we get the bike fixed well know for sure what happened .

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by black.lude

My point is the bike ran perfectly b4 this guy touched the bike . it could have been just a coinsedince , but every shop that we call and ask they say it either the stand switch or the cluch adjustable knob.

Soon enough when we get the bike fixed well know for sure what happened .
    If the bike 'ran perfectly' why was the battery changed? You not making much sence..
    An Ontario Safety Certificate has nothing to do with how a vehicle runs. It is a general check of the vehicle ie. horn, turn signals, lights, tires etc.

mto faq on Safety Standards Certificates http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/faq/vehicle.htm#ssc

black.lude no offence but I think you are off base here, you are confusing a safety certification with a factory warranty. Ted is a very cool, nice guy that helps out the motorcycle community alot. He is a great person to deal with general mechanical and seasonal maintenance. The runability of a motor is not an issue for certification. Show me one check-off on the back of your safety certification that he missed for you? Realistically your friend probably flooded the bike and panicked by continuing to start a flooded engine, there by, frying his rectifier, carbon overheated spark coils or maybe was one of those squids that put on an aftermarket slip-on but lacked the knowledge of re-jetting his carbs, then the leaning of gas over a long period of time kills his engine when in gear. TED +2 --- Your Friend -10, 9 minus points for having little knowledge of what he rides. There ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by retsoobretsoob1
    black.lude no offence but I think you are off base here, you are confusing a safety certification with a factory warranty. Ted is a very cool, nice guy that helps out the motorcycle community alot. He is a great person to deal with general mechanical and seasonal maintenance. The runability of a motor is not an issue for certification. Show me one check-off on the back of your safety certification that he missed for you? Realistically your friend probably flooded the bike and panicked by continuing to start a flooded engine, there by, frying his rectifier, carbon overheated spark coils or maybe was one of those squids that put on an aftermarket slip-on but lacked the knowledge of re-jetting his carbs, then the leaning of gas over a long period of time kills his engine when in gear. TED +2 --- Your Friend -10, 9 minus points for having little knowledge of what he rides. There ya go.
    well said. Ted is a cool guy and good mechanic. I will keep taking my bike to him for ongoing maintenance.
    Alex - Aurora
    Looking for a bike/parts/gear/accessories?

i understand what u guys are sayin i also heard good things about this guy , thats why i ref him to my buddy. I m not telling ppl not to go to him .

It doesnt matter if he did saftey or he changed a tire its the fact that it worked b4 he touched it .

like i said it could be a coinsedince. but if u take ur bike to a shop to get something minor changed like a batt and when u go to pick up the bike u cant change gears who is the first person that ur going to blame ? u guys have to put ur self in this situation .

i will update u guys once we get the bike fixed.

I don't know about Ted being all good and that. Some guy at the garage department told me that Ted was the hoare of the motorcycle mechanic industry.

This is me when I saw his garage. I couldn't tell if the bikes he was working on were older than him?!

IMHO Ted is a standup guy and I'd have to guess that this is a freaky c-o-i-n-c-i-d-e-n-c-e.
    Seriously though, what others have said seems to be correct. Certifications are pretty basic stuff and most of us could certify a bike ourselves but just aren't licensed to do so...
    FYI, it is not necessary to ride a bike to certify it.
    It truly sucks that this has happened but perhaps the bike was flawed to begin with and the mechanic was just in the wrong place at the right time.

Did you call Suzuki and get the code?

Ted does good work, and I can't believe he ate your buddy's food. Actually I can. But I guess he was hungry and your buddy had some good food. Once you get used to him, Ted can help you out more than you realize..... I hope it all works out for your friend and he gets or has a shop manual so he can start figuring out stuff himself.... Is your buddy a serious noob?

Ted would also be the 1st to admit he's a hoare and ask if you know of any ones that give good head after he farted in your face and ate your sandwhich.
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.

what's a 'hoare"

i just figured that the censor on the site would no allow the word to be spelled like
    w h o r e
    and i'm trying to set a good example for them theres youngin's

it is defined as:

A prostitute.
    A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

and it's root comes from :
    WORD HISTORY Derivatives of Indo-European roots have often acquired starkly contrasting meanings. A prime example is the case of the root *kā–, “to like, desire.” From it was derived a stem *kāro–, from which came the prehistoric Common Germanic word *hōraz with the underlying meaning “one who desires” and the effective meaning “adulterer.” The feminine of this, *hōrōn–, became hōre in Old English, the ancestor of Modern English whore. In another branch of the Indo-European family, the same stem *kāro– produced the Latin word cārus, “dear.” This word has several derivatives borrowed into English, including caress, cherish, and charity, in Christian doctrine the highest form of love and the greatest of the theological virtues.•Another derivative of the root *kā– in Indo-European was *kāmo–, a descendant of which is the Sanskrit word for “love,” kāmaḥ, appearing in the name of the most famous treatise on love and lovemaking, the Kamasutra.

Oh Dear - Ted Rose evolved from the Kumasutra
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.

Quote Originally Posted by shanekingsley
    Oh Dear - Ted Rose evolved from the Kumasutra
    Tell him that to his face, and videotape the reaction please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sochi
    well said. Ted is a cool guy and good mechanic. I will keep taking my bike to him for ongoing maintenance.
    +1

As for the bike not running after certification, if you couldn't start the bike after you checked your tire pressure - would you blame the bad air?
    NOTE: I don't visit this board frequently and do not accept private messages. You can reach me at GTAmotorcycle[At]aca{dot.}cc

My country is the world and my religion is to do good. - Thomas Paine

yo honestly some ppl are just fcukin retarted , not sayin any name but u know who u are just read ur post

tire pressue ???? bad air dude seriously wtf are u still drunk from last night lol

honestly ppl its been said so many times that the bike doesnt needs to run after certification . if u just wana post just for the *beep* of it go to another section .

A+ and u repeate what everyone else says , really if ur not adding anything new to this post then STFU .

I said it so many times im just telling ppl my experince , if u think ted is cool then fine i didnt say he wasnt , i didnt even say he :bad-words: up the bike , i said it ran perfectly b4 he toched it .

lol and that other clown " how could the bike run perfectly if the batt needs to be changed " holly Stupid *beep*

ok i feel better now lol no seriously if u dont have anything NEW to add plz dont quote someone else and say A+ and that BS
    What did you just say?

Maybe you should sell your bike and buy some books. Literacy is your right.

Serious.
    "Dude, you were haulin' biscuits down that road!"

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dartist
    yo honestly some ppl are just fcukin retarted , not sayin any name but u know who u are just read ur post

tire pressue ???? bad air dude seriously wtf are u still drunk from last night lol

honestly ppl its been said so many times that the bike doesnt needs to run after certification . if u just wana post just for the *beep* of it go to another section .

A+ and u repeate what everyone else says , really if ur not adding anything new to this post then STFU .

I said it so many times im just telling ppl my experince , if u think ted is cool then fine i didnt say he wasnt , i didnt even say he :bad-words: up the bike , i said it ran perfectly b4 he toched it .

lol and that other clown " how could the bike run perfectly if the batt needs to be changed " holly Stupid *beep*

ok i feel better now lol no seriously if u dont have anything NEW to add plz dont quote someone else and say A+ and that BS
    What did you just say?

Maybe you should sell your bike and buy some books. Literacy is your right.

Serious.
    i wasnt even referring to u , but criticizing my english just shows how ignoramus u are.

dm3000
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsourced

so true about Seinfield.

Again,safety and engine problems are not connected. I know it seems weird as you are a new rider,but it's true.
    Did Ted actually went to your house? You should be thanking him for that,no?