first track day....

Thread: first track day....

first track day....

anyone know when mosport opens?? and are there alot of people planning to get some track time?
    i would llike to go as soon a weather allows anyone else in???

Re: first track day....

A few more months and you should be good .. Mosport is open for track events i believe in late April. You can check in the track section of this board for all upcoming track events for 2010.

If your looking to get a jump on the season, be like the rest of us and head down to Jennings in Florida for a few days.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

There only a few days at Mosport. It doesn't have a an unlimted number of days nor organizers. I would sign up with Pro 6 ASAP as they sell out really fast,,any days there for that fact.
    On motorcycletrackdays.ca I see 5 with Pro 6 ,one with the Ducati club,and four with Riders Choice.
    Pro 6 is the best run, Ducati club you need a Ducati club membership[I think} but still a good day. So 10 days and I'll beat half of them are booked all ready
    ( that's the big track)

so there isnt really that much track time available in the summer then????

Quote Originally Posted by mex-r6 View Post
    Like someone else mentioned, there are minimum days available at Mosprt. Depending on where you go(tmp, cmp, shanny, mosport, quebec, the U.S) there are PLENTY of trackdays! Pro6 has 40approx. at various locations. Turn 2 has 20plus at Bogie. Then theres Riders choice, Golo, DOC, TMP etc. If you have the $$$$$ and time you could likely do 60 or 70 trackdays during a summer! Oh to dream.....
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

Quote Originally Posted by mex-r6 View Post
    There is ton's of track time,, just not at Mosport. There are also some days at the RDT track at Mosport,, think GP Bikes.

thanks guys appreciate it!! cant wait for april 19th!!!

Pro 6 is in the works of adding a few more July WEEKEND events at Mosport for 2010!
    Will know this week and they will be available for registration at the bike show.
    Our red group is sold out all five mosport events currently on the schd. for 2010.
    Check our website for updates.