Any one try "SUPERSPROX"??????

Thread: Any one try "SUPERSPROX"??????

Any one try "SUPERSPROX"??????

Has anyone tried this brand of sprockets????? was thinkin going 15(front) 55(rear) only option for 00 r6 was 55 in rear...or should i just try vortex -1front +2 rear????will there be a major difference between 50 and 55??????I use the bike for everyday use in the summer highway and city but i want to have more torque for wheelies.

stock is
    16/48

Re: Any one try "SUPERSPROX"??????

Quote Originally Posted by U_cant_C_me View Post
    Has anyone tried this brand of sprockets????? was thinkin going 15(front) 55(rear) only option for 00 r6 was 55 in rear...or should i just try vortex -1front +2 rear????will there be a major difference between 50 and 55??????I use the bike for everyday use in the summer highway and city but i want to have more torque for wheelies.

stock is
    16/48

good luck.

doing -1 / +7 is huge!!!!!.....you hwy ride will be miserable.

I installed "SUPERSPOX" spockets on my bike at the end of the season, so far so good, they actually warranty the rear sprocket for life.
    I went with stock gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    good luck.

doing -1 / +7 is huge!!!!!.....you hwy ride will be miserable.

okay, what would you say about going -1/+3?????or what is reasonable?
    Last edited by U_cant_C_me; 01-06-2010 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieRev View Post
    I installed "SUPERSPOX" spockets on my bike at the end of the season, so far so good, they actually warranty the rear sprocket for life.
    I went with stock gearing.
    where did you get yours???

okay, what would you say about going -1/+3?????or what is reasonable?
    Whats a reasonable top speed for you? Im +16 and I still ride the highway sometimes, bike tops out at about 200km/h

whats your fuel consumption like JP? i know on my dirt bike 4 up in the back really started sucking the gas and top speed sucks, but for tight technical stuff i really enjoy being 4 up and thats what the majority of my off road riding consists of.

Quote Originally Posted by zacm7 View Post
    whats your fuel consumption like JP? i know on my dirt bike 4 up in the back really started sucking the gas and top speed sucks, but for tight technical stuff i really enjoy being 4 up and thats what the majority of my off road riding consists of.
    I couldn't really tell you in a solid %, but it does eat alot more gas for sure....Probably close to the same percentage I loose in top speed....

i get around 250ishkm or more on a tank i think 17lt anyway 200 top speed is not a problem i think 215 was the fastest ive been and i dont care for top speed...+16..danm homie what are u running in the front? i was reading on stuntlife to stay stock in the front and +5 in the rear to start out.. what would you recomend...i ride alot and do wheelies everytime i take the bike out.. stock 16/48 2000 r6

i get around 250ishkm or more on a tank i think 17lt anyway 200 top speed is not a problem i think 215 was the fastest ive been and i dont care for top speed...+16..danm homie what are u running in the front? i was reading on stuntlife to stay stock in the front and +5 in the rear to start out.. what would you recomend...i ride alot and do wheelies everytime i take the bike out.. stock 16/48 2000 r6
    Stock in the front +16 in the rear

Well it depends what your intent is, do you want to learn just basic wheelies or actually "stunt" and learn slow wheelies?

If you just looking for some extra umph go -1 and +2 or 3 in the rear, if you want to stunt then go bigger...Id say at least +7/+10 in the rear, and you can always go another tooth down in the front if you need more then that later and you wont have to buy a new chain...

And BTW -1/+2 is roughly equal to +5.....Because -1 in the front is about the same as +3 in the rear...

Great site for figuring this stuff out: http://www.gearingcommander.com/ if I remember correctly you can even graph out speed\rpm for stock vs. your new config in a particular gear, etc...
    SOAR Novice #113

thanks guys...one more thing can you recomend a brand i was thinking supersprox.... and is toungetuning any good????

I've been riding for a few weeks with the supersprox sprockets and rk gold
    front stock
    55T rear

I am loving it, I only did a few wheelies but I am taking it easy for the first bit, acceleration is awsome. The only thing I notice is the speedometer is off alot..once it was reading 175km/hr I was probly going 140. Anyway just a little bit of a review for anyone searching these sprockets. I highly recommend it.

For anyone who has experience with big sprockets what things should I look for or expect?

Quote Originally Posted by jooce View Post
    I've been riding for a few weeks with the supersprox sprockets and rk gold
    front stock
    55T rear

I am loving it, I only did a few wheelies but I am taking it easy for the first bit, acceleration is awsome. The only thing I notice is the speedometer is off alot..once it was reading 175km/hr I was probly going 140. Anyway just a little bit of a review for anyone searching these sprockets. I highly recommend it.

For anyone who has experience with big sprockets what things should I look for or expect?

oops im on the wrong account.