Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avatar.

Re: Avatar.

What's the PG rating on this thing? Could I take a 8 year old to see it without them getting scared?
    *~Maggie~*

PG = Pretty Good
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Declan Gunn View Post
    Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, Catch Me If You Can, and im anticipating Shutter Island
    Departed was a GREAT movie. So was Blood Diamond, ...Body of Lies was decent. Leonardo has turned from a pretty boy heartthrob for teen girls to drool over to a real actor. AND he dates hot models, mad respect for him.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    Departed was a GREAT movie. So was Blood Diamond, ...Body of Lies was decent. Leonardo has turned from a pretty boy heartthrob for teen girls to drool over to a real actor. AND he dates hot models, mad respect for him.
    Departed had lots of great actors in it. Was Leo the leading man type. Think not.

Blood Diamond was good? LOL. Jeeze man. Myabe i was not burning enough that particluar night. His accent was terrible, and NOT a convincing ex-mercenary type guy. He was totally out acted on that one as well.

Never saw body of Lies, Russel Crowe is in it, which automatically puts it on my "do not see" list.

He's just ok in my books. WAY better actors out there.

11/10...will see it again. Story was great, CGI was amazing!

I really hope this movie doesn't win best picture because of the hype (nominated for golden globe)

IMO: Hurt Locker and the Basterds was much better and more engaging. I doubt the basterds would win anyway - Tarintino is very taboo in the awards/oscar community.
    The funk. The jive. The boogie. The rock and roll.