SOAR Booth

Thread: SOAR Booth

SOAR Booth

Thanks for stopping by and supporting SOAR. It was overwhelming the response we have this season we were honestly taken back. SOAR is going to be huge this season in no small part due to GTAM.We sold more schools and licenses in this show than we did during both shows last season by a long shot. I apologize for missing some of you I was extremely busy every minute of every day of the show (and this is the small show). I could see some waiting to speak with me and I could'nt get away from some conversations to get to others and I did see some people giving up. I am sorry I want to be as accessible as I can possibly be. If you need answers or have comments please pm me call me 905-697-3174 or email either info@SOARacing.ca or lighttwins@yahoo.com and I will get the answers you need.
    In the face of racing uncertainty SOAR is growing and there are things going on that may change much in 2010 and beyond for all racing series in Ontario and Nationally.
    Thanks again for supporting SOAR

Re: SOAR Booth

Good stuff! SOAR booth had alot of traffic...Was nice to be able to register for next season too...Time to start working on the bike

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

Booth set up was great.
    Good to finally meet the infamous "Ken" afterwards.

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

It was great to see you all!! Tim & Shelby are both looking forward to racing next season. Had a great time with you all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! Sorry we couldn't stay for the after party. I don't think my bank account could have handled any more abuse anyways.

xoxox <3