Stunt show in Negril Jamaica Dec 27th - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Stunt show in Negril Jamaica Dec 27th

Re: Stunt show in Negril Jamaica Dec 27th

Few pics from a friends Facebook

Jam west drag strip, not a show just went to practice, and they let us use the track between car runs. Nice track to stunt on unlike Cayuga which is basically like riding on rubber...

Gitchie came down from MontegoBay to stunt with us

MAD DOG

Toppa on the Jarco 100CC turning circles with a spliff in his mouth

anonymous white boy

And a little stunt show we put on in the Ricks Cafe parking lot..LOL

Repping the GTAM sticker in Jamaica

Got a show booked for Christmas day! Run tha promotion!
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 09-13-2010 at 10:49 AM.

What dates are you going for Xmas?

Yeah, my mom wants me to go down during Christmas or right after in January. I think I need to go down while you're down there.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by biggie636 View Post
    What dates are you going for Xmas?
    No solid date yet but Im going to buy a Mac book today so I can make programs and send them to my machine over the internet. brap brap that way I can leave for more then a few days. If I can get that set up Im going for 2 weeks, most likely 21st Dec - 3rd or somewhere around there...

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    Yeah, my mom wants me to go down during Christmas or right after in January. I think I need to go down while you're down there.
    Sure any time, we roll with a pretty deep crew always room for more soldiers..

Only problem is I wont have a bike down there yet. I'm thinking of just buying one down there instead of shipping mine since there is still a lein on it.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    Only problem is I wont have a bike down there yet. I'm thinking of just buying one down there instead of shipping mine since there is still a lein on it.
    You can always rent something decent to ride, your not gonna find a minty GSXR but anything with 2 wheels and motor is fun to ride around while you there...And there are tons of 100-150 cc bikes that roll with us too

Hey -do you have any contacts in Jamaica for riding?We're going down Dec 3rd and it would be awesome to hook up with some local riders and get a tour of the island on bikes.Irie mon -I know there's good twistys there but gotta find a couple of good bikes and a friendly guide who doesn't drive like a crazy mon.ie:if you've ever seen the local dump truck drivers going around the blind corners on the way to Negril passing ,you know what I mean-lol

Quote Originally Posted by tanbusa View Post
    Hey -do you have any contacts in Jamaica for riding?We're going down Dec 3rd and it would be awesome to hook up with some local riders and get a tour of the island on bikes.Irie mon -I know there's good twistys there but gotta find a couple of good bikes and a friendly guide who doesn't drive like a crazy mon.ie:if you've ever seen the local dump truck drivers going around the blind corners on the way to Negril passing ,you know what I mean-lol
    I know alot of riders from Negril, Montego bay, and Kingston, but do you have your own bikes to ride? Or are you looking to rent something? The rental bikes available arent really good for touring, we took a few for a 5 hour ride, and blew up two of the rental bikes...They just arent maintained well enough to take on long trips IMO...

And no chance at getting someone that "doesnt drive like a crazy mon" what you need to do is get with the program and ride like they do...Have a few beers to loosen you up before you ride...