Bayside performance - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bayside performance

Re: Bayside performance

I would, without a second thought, pay more elsewhere just to receive better service. As a matter of fact, I have! Now I buy from sportbiketrackgear.com. Amazing service from those folks. I cannot recommend them enough. And they do also have excellent deals all the time.

if you type "Bayside performance review" into google, or yahoo the first link that comes up is this thread.........so if you think that you are only loosing potential clients from this site think again.....
    Its all fun and games untill someone losses an eye!!..........then its a sport!

I had just placed an order with Bayside Performance on the 14th of this month, and when I didn't hear anything on the 26th, I called to inquire.
    They told me the item didn't arrive to them yet, and should be in soon.
    I then inquired why it took so long to get these items. I told them I'd like to support Canadian retailers, but it seemed I could get parts from the US quicker if I just ordered it myself directly which I've done for years.
    Well, I guess that point wasn't appreciated, and the guy was short and started with the excuses, very similar to the excuses in this thread.

Guess they haven't learned anything in regards to customer service over the years.

I'll just order from the US directly from now on.

Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to place an order with Bayside before I read this review thread. I decided to purchase directly from the USA (ebay dealer)... purchased on the 4th of April, received on the 10th. Thank you, Motofaster!

If you're going to order from the USA and don't mind driving to Niagara Falls, use CBI USA. They're awesome. Oftentimes you can take advantage of USA->USA free shipping policies. Better for group orders, too.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

So far they have been poor. They have been less than trueful about when you actually get your stuff. I ordered stuff from them almost a month ago and it was only shipped yesterday. Not good.
    If your looking for gear, try www.motorcyclegear.com . They use USPS for shipping so it goes through Canada Post (so far 7 out of 8 times) without getting slapped with duty. The one time I was, I still saved money. They have a closeout section and a "last chance" section that have some seriously stinky deals. Service is much better. Another site to look at is motorcycle superstore.

Overpriced, but their shipping costs blow. Always Bluestreak for me (Free shipping?!)
    Don't brake until you see God.