Bayside performance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayside performance

Bayside performance

Anybody have any input on them? Gonna be buying some gear just need some input as far as service and shipping. There prices seem decent and there Canadian so that cool, i prefer to buy Canadian before I give th US any of my $$

Specifically looking at the Joe Rocket nano stuff but can`t really find any reviews on this stuff either.
    http://www.baysideperformance.ca/ind...+Dry+Tech+Nano
    Last edited by boooya; 12-05-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Re: Bayside performance

Kevin (the owner?) is a great guy to deal with. Great prices, shipping is a little expensive but you save on the PST. Highly recommended.

I purchased a Power Commander V and Auto Tune last Saturday. The price was excellent but shipping was $24...a little high for a couple of modules. My order was approved so I am assuming that means it shipped on Monday with a 6-10 day delivery. I have received product from BC before and 4 days seems reasonable. 6-10 days is the same as receiving product from the US.

order'd a few things from them....if you spend some $$ call em and they might lower the price a bit over the phone.
    The last thing I order'd were Vortex sprockets, the rear was vortex but the front is a no name? Shipping was a little slow, mostly cause if they don't have the part in stock...they order from the states then ship em your way from down west. Other then that its average IMO

I've ordered a few things from them that I couldn't get through local sources and was very happy with them. The prices are reasonable and often on par with the US and I don't have to pay duty and brokerage fees.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.

I've ordered many things from them, great people to deal with, had no issues!

Banned

Exclamation Re: Bayside performance

Iv'e ordered from them,
    Their prices change a little to much for my liking.
    Shipping is a little over priced.
    and..... If you look around locally first chances are you can get the same deals here locally.
    Without getting jammed on shipping or waiting to long.
    Why don't you post up what your going to be buying and see what people say.....
    Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by pablo cruz View Post
    Iv'e ordered from them,
    Their prices change a little to much for my liking.
    Shipping is a little over priced.
    and..... If you look around locally first chances are you can get the same deals here locally.
    Without getting jammed on shipping or waiting to long.
    Why don't you post up what your going to be buying and see what people say.....
    Cheers,
    I did its in first post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boooya View Post
    I did its in first post.
    Well,
    I just called GP BIKES.
    and told them the prices. etc.
    They said they would match them.

There ya' go, as simple as pie.

Good luck.

Oh, BTW I spoke to Bob.

Well,
    I just called GP BIKES.

Good luck.

Oh, BTW I spoke to Bob.

+1, was going to buy a yosh pipe from bayside by GP bikes matched it so i just got it from them. great guys to deal with.

Well,
    I just called GP BIKES.

Good luck.

Oh, BTW I spoke to Bob.
    Good to know.

i bought a pipe from them, it was originally on ebay for $450 or best offer, i submitted a best offer and they sent me an email telling me to call them.

after the call....$190 shipped to my door 2 days later

highly recommend them, just call them though
    It's ok to excuse some ignorance, as we all haven't experienced the same things in life...
    And some people are really "so good" that, maybe you can excuse a bit a arrogance.
    But, one thing that you can never excuse, is arrogant ignorance.....

I purchase alot from them. Ive picked up headers, exhaust, powercommanders, body work. They have pretty good prices. Most of the times cheaper then people even on ebay and in the u.s. Most of the time you can wheel and deal with them on shipping prices too.

S.O.A.R. #691

Sure there prices are decent but there shipping is another story. Ordered my Jacket on Dec 6th and still nothing. For $22 shipping i`d expect faster shipping then this, emailed them about whats taking so long and if there was a tracking number and got an attitude email in return telling me if i wanted it faster i shouild have paid extra for the shipping. I won`t buy from them again.

Sure there prices are decent but there shipping is another story. Ordered my Jacket on Dec 6th and still nothing. For $22 shipping i`d expect faster shipping then this, emailed them about whats taking so long and if there was a tracking number and got an attitude email in return telling me if i wanted it faster i shouild have paid extra for the shipping. I won`t buy from them again.
    keep in mind that, from my experience december is the worst possible month to have anything mailed/shipped due to all the holiday mail going out everywhere, so you're kind of forced to pay for more expensive shipping to receive it in a decent amount of time.

did you find out when they actually sent your item out? if it took them a long time to ship it out, then you have every right to be ******, but often times items will be sent out quickly and it's the shipping companies that d*#k around, especially ups
    It's ok to excuse some ignorance, as we all haven't experienced the same things in life...
    And some people are really "so good" that, maybe you can excuse a bit a arrogance.

They shipped it on the 14th, this past Monday.

They shipped it on the 14th, this past Monday.
    that's unacceptable!

I placed an order Nov 27 for a PC V and autotune module. I followed up with them yesterday and was told they should receive the items from the distributor next Tuesday. Apparently they had to place the order with the distributor a couple of times. If it were riding season I would be pulling my hair out waiting a month for an order. My biggest issue is not being updated. I wonder where my order would be if I did not send an email a week ago which they did not respond to...

They have good prices and there in Canada. I would rather pay abit more and keep my buisness here then in the US and have to deal with customs, but they really need to work on there customer service and shipping.

What's wrong with "topendz" and "bluestreak racing" there right in the GTA area and can get pretty much any part for similiar prices and great guys to deal with
    big wack