FS: Chick Magnet, Toy Hauler, Destroyer of Worlds

Thread: FS: Chick Magnet, Toy Hauler, Destroyer of Worlds

FS: Chick Magnet, Toy Hauler, Destroyer of Worlds

Can you guys hear that sound? Its the sound of panties dropping everywhere. Thats because this truck just rolled into town - and it could all be yours.

Thats right - you're looking at 4,100 of masculinity. A 1990 Ford F150. The fun doesn't stop there - its an XLT Lariat, bisch.

Hold on, thats a wuss picture - lets show it from an angle that represents how jacked this beast is.

Only real men can drive this truck. I once let my ex drive it, and she turned into a bearded circus performer. No joke.

You can't even approach this truck without six women and three guys hitting on you.

When this truck fires up, you know it means business - 5.0 litres of it. Or 302 cubic inches if thats how you do math. Its got twice as many cylinders as a

Protege.

Its got 120,000 kilometers and brand new tires.

Its also 5 speed. Real men shift gears when they're hauling a load.

Its also got a pimpin' burgandy interior, and a stock radio. Its like a rolling time capsule from 1990.

Why didn't I go inside the truck for interior photos? Last time I entered, it took me 3 weeks to find my way out. Its spacious.

Whoa - is that a side-routed cherry bomb exhaust? Yes, yes it is.

What does this bad boy need to make it safe? Who knows, the last 3 mechanics to venture under its hood have yet to return. A South American Shaman told me it

needs a front left flex hose, new brake lines, a gas tank strap and ball joints. It has some rust on the fender - so, it comes with a new fender - install

and save!

It comes with a valid E-test.

Here is the Frequently Asked Questions regarding this dragon-slayer.

Is it a 4x4? **** no. Who needs that. Put your harem of women in the back to weigh it down come winter.
    Is it fuel efficient? **** no. Who needs that. Put your harem of women to work pushing it when you drain the bank account.

Here's the straight fact:

1990 Ford F150 XLT Lariat.
    Rear-wheel drive.
    5.0 Litre, or 302, V8.
    5 speed
    STOCK RADIO!
    Burgandy interior, grey exterior.
    Brand new tires.

Asking price:

$1,500.

Bonus:

Will include this ceramic dragon cookie jar - its either full of trapped souls, or lose nuts and bolts.

Re: FS: Chick Magnet, Toy Hauler, Destroyer of Worlds

Bump