More good news for motorcyclists....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More good news for motorcyclists....

Thumbs down More good news for motorcyclists....

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Ne...ading-rideout/

Can't wait for guilty by association to happen here..
    Quote Originally Posted by reciprocity View Post
    Andreas and frekeyguy,
    Both of you ride supersport bikes on the street, and neither of you do it very well.
    Their intended purpose was for racing, why don't you guys buy scooters, the handling ability of a vespa is still beyond anything either of you are going to need.

Re: More good news for motorcyclists....

The logic used to create this crap is so faulty its sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    This is not guilt by association. This is leading an ogranized crime. Traffic crime in this case...

Who knows, maybe terrorism charges will be next? Terrorizing a highway?
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Who knows, maybe terrorism charges will be next? Terrorizing a highway?
    Hey we need to do what has to be done to protect the children right?

I think thats UK news and but you never know it may make its way here.
    ~~I rather be riding my bike & thinkin of GOD than sitting in Gurdwara thinkin of my bike!!

03 SV1000s
    02 SV650s
    02 SV650s project - LF: any parts. PM pls. Thnx!
    Sold 2001 Ninja 500r

Great Idea!
    What next, punishing the person standing in line because the person in front of them used a fake check or credit card to pay?
    I think they should attach jailtime. I hear the prison industry is a big money maker all the way around.
    Don't take life too seriously ... nobody gets out alive anyway

What a joke. Who's to say the lead rider made it through a yellow light while the others stopped on a red. Say the leader slows down his pace for the other riders to catch up after they get the green light... how the hell should the leader be at fault if his friends speed to catch up?

Hmm

To read how the prosecuting cop posted pictures on a swingers’ website showing him astride a police bike, get MCN, on sale now.

Send this link to Julian Fantino and I'm sure he'll implement and take credit for it!
    Look, lean, believe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Ne...ading-rideout/

Absolutely disgusting!!
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

I don't see how thats going to work, I've been on thousands of group rides ,and it always works in reverse to that. the cops show up, the lead guy boots off and who ever is in the back takes it for the team...

Dat's the rules..

I see the sense in this. We already know the lead rider has a certain responsibility for the riders behind. I know of groups that have been pulled over and the lead rider, being a mature and sensible person, asked to spare the riders behind because they were only trying to keep up. So in fact he was acknowledging his greater share of responsibility.

This rule would only enforce what we (should) already know is just and fair.
    There is no planet B.

Banned

So let me get this straight, im riding minding my own business doing 120km/h on the 401 when another bike rider sees me in the distance and speeds up to 160km/h to catch up to me and i lose my bike along with him?? haha makes perfect sense.

Plate tucked, downshift, full throttle...see you later

Quote Originally Posted by KRFDPSSTI View Post
    So let me get this straight, im riding minding my own business doing 120km/h on the 401 when another bike rider sees me in the distance and speeds up to 160km/h to catch up to me and i lose my bike along with him?? haha makes perfect sense.

Plate tucked, downshift, full throttle...see you later
    Catch up to a cop riding a Harley up ahead and **** him over too... Say it was the cop's idea all along, he was leading

Quote Originally Posted by 954RR View Post
    Send this link to Julian Fantino and I'm sure he'll implement and take credit for it!
    You beat me to the punch!

Don't give Fantino any bright ideas. Next thing you know, he'll institute a curfew for motorcyclists.

Isn't Canadian Law based on British law and any precedence sets greads for future rulings? Correct me if I am wrong... but in case something like that is sentenced in Canada we will be all seriously raped? Why not charge every car driver for one drivers speeding? More revenue..
    http://www.arcadius.ca/

1964 Junak M10, 2000 Bandit 1200

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    I see the sense in this. We already know the lead rider has a certain responsibility for the riders behind. I know of groups that have been pulled over and the lead rider, being a mature and sensible person, asked to spare the riders behind because they were only trying to keep up. So in fact he was acknowledging his greater share of responsibility.

This rule would only enforce what we (should) already know is just and fair.
    Bottom line, you have a licence, you have the responsibility to obey the law. If the leader is breaking the law, you have the choice between doing the same or toeing the line. The resonsibility is yours and not the lead rider's. While a few extremists might scream for higher taxes and harsher legal penalties for everyone and everything, I'd rather not live in a police state, so I'll sincerely hope that you never see the inside of a political office other than being a delivery-boy.
    I've organized my fair share of group rides. The speed is always the lowest speed that every rider is comfortable with. Why should I be more culpable than everyone else who chose to follow me? If you don't like the pace, signal that you're leaving the group and leave. Don't ***** and whine that the evil group leader coerced you to break the law and that you're just a poor lost little girl, just obeying the commands of his immense authority.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

what's up with these weird court cases from Uk these days? like a few weeks back i read in UK this guy found an abandoned shotgun in his backward, called the police and was instructed to turn it to a police station, when he did he was arrested for possession of firearm now potentially facing jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Don't ***** and whine that the evil group leader coerced you to break the law and that you're just a poor lost little girl, just obeying the commands of his immense authority.
    You don't know all that much about human nature, do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    You don't know all that much about human nature, do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
    a few people in an one time experiment is hardly an accurate representation of "human nature". the guy turned Ahole as a prison guard could've been an Ahole to begin with.