Halton ride (Sunday Nov 22nd- 10:30 AM - Dundas and Walkers (Tim Hortons) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Halton ride (Sunday Nov 22nd- 10:30 AM - Dundas and Walkers (Tim Hortons)

Re: Halton ride (Sunday Nov 22nd- 10:30 AM - Dundas and Walkers (Tim Hortons)

Quote Originally Posted by mike.from.canmore View Post
    1) Why would you go on a group ride, (or ride period) if YOU KNOW THE CHAIN IS POOCHED?
    2) Do you know how many riders (other than yourself) you are putting in danger?
    3) Do you realize that groups leave together, and return together? That's right up there on 'group riding rules'. You don't seem to care how many other riders you could possibly injure and or screw over while they wait for someone else's tow truck to come, on what will likely be the last group ride of the season.
    4) If you roll with a ****ed up / unsafe bike, I'm sure your cage, assuming you have one is in need of maintainance too. WHY do you expect other riders to provide CAA coverage for you?

With all due respect - stay away from group rides when you know something could create problems.
    IOW - Get the ****ing bike fixed!!! And get a CAA membership.

Cheers.
    hahahaha. WOOOOOH. CHILL..BREATHE.

FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GSXMAER View Post
    you have 36 hours...............more than enough time.......unless you have A.D.D.
    no signals, no headlight, no body work, no insurance, no plate.

um.. no swingarm either.

oh and my chain is pooched, i don't wanna piss off mikey. i took his motocycle 101 class last year! never ride with a pooched chain!

back to educating people on the internetz. peace out A town ( <--that was usher for anyone thats confused)
    FS:[99-02 SV650 Parts, R6 Rim] [SV650 Brake Pads] [50MM Headlight Bracket] [SuperCorsa Scrubs 120/180]
    I want these parts gone! make me an offer.

please email me directly, I don't check the forums anymore. Thanks!

text

any chance i can join you guys around 1:00 pm after i'm done work?

Quote Originally Posted by DY View Post
    no signals, no headlight, no body work, no insurance, no plate.

um.. no swingarm either.

oh and my chain is pooched, i don't wanna piss off mikey. i took his motocycle 101 class last year! never ride with a pooched chain!

back to educating people on the internetz. peace out A town ( <--that was usher for anyone thats confused)
    DY- Want to be my first 2upper? haha lmao.

The 250 can handle the weight, I'm sure you're used to being slo anyway... LOL
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
    "Live each day as if it were your last, and then some day you'll be right."

1) Why would you go on a group ride, (or ride period) if YOU KNOW THE CHAIN IS POOCHED?
    2) Do you know how many riders (other than yourself) you are putting in danger?
    3) Do you realize that groups leave together, and return together? That's right up there on 'group riding rules'. You don't seem to care how many other riders you could possibly injure and or screw over while they wait for someone else's tow truck to come, on what will likely be the last group ride of the season.
    4) If you roll with a ****ed up / unsafe bike, I'm sure your cage, assuming you have one is in need of maintainance too. WHY do you expect other riders to provide CAA coverage for you?

With all due respect - stay away from group rides when you know something could create problems.
    IOW - Get the ****ing bike fixed!!! And get a CAA membership.

Cheers.
    Agree 100%

Sure, most probably we will be in Niagara so if you want to take QEW and get there straight......

Quote Originally Posted by oren102 View Post
    any chance i can join you guys around 1:00 pm after i'm done work?
    Dhruv K

Hey guys, can I join you for maybe the last ride for the season? I would like to meet other riders.

Gil
    2001 CBR600F4i

Quote Originally Posted by Heylerds View Post
    Hey guys, can I join you for maybe the last ride for the season? I would like to meet other riders.

Gil
    Why you're asking? Just come over...

bump, cant wait! fly kid might be going too!
    that new guy - gamer, motorcyclist, cyclist, cager, transit user, pedestrian, delivery xpert, student, RFD-er, anime desu-desu otaku kawaii ^_^v and so much more!

this season(2011): 300 kms~
    ^ Yeah I know, haven't been riding much

Quote Originally Posted by that_new_guy View Post
    bump, cant wait! fly kid might be going too!
    I can't make it.........hwk, for those young enough to remember

Any room for me and my lil bike>>??

Quote Originally Posted by Dhruv K View Post
    Sure, most probably we will be in Niagara so if you want to take QEW and get there straight......
    Can you post a second meeting spot and time in the Hamilton area, just before heading into Niagara? Please and thank you.

For sure and please do join.... there is room for everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by neosis View Post
    Any room for me and my lil bike>>??
    Last edited by Dhruv K; 11-22-2009 at 08:18 AM.
    Dhruv K

Quote Originally Posted by fly kid View Post
    I can't make it.........hwk, for those young enough to remember
    boo urns, bro just bring ur hwk and do it at the rest stops, I plan on studying for tmrws test today!
    +1, will there be a big turnout?!?! :O
    that new guy - gamer, motorcyclist, cyclist, cager, transit user, pedestrian, delivery xpert, student, RFD-er, anime desu-desu otaku kawaii ^_^v and so much more!

this season(2011): 300 kms~
    ^ Yeah I know, haven't been riding much

Room for me too?

Dhruv - What bike should I be looking for ?

Talking Re: Halton ride (Sunday Nov 22nd- 10:30 AM - Dundas and Walkers (Tim Hortons)

he got a new gold trike !!!!

with a hugeass sound system to rock hindi music

and dance on the side boards
    I ride hard & fast on street and track.....get the right advice @ Riders Choice .......I dive deep with The Dive Academy in Oakville.....come dive with us

Quote Originally Posted by GSXMAER View Post
    he got a new gold trike !!!!

with a hugeass sound system to rock hindi music

and dance on the side boards
    Seeing the smile on his face after I let him 'demo' ride my bike, I highly doubt it.

lol, Gary, you will still see my old one as I ended up wasting the money on the new Audi Q7... instead of the bike, might change the bike next year.... will keep m50 it for this year.....

see you all there, it is nice outside.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Seeing the smile on his face after I let him 'demo' ride my bike, I highly doubt it.
    Dhruv K

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Will you be offering demo rides again today!?