New Rightious Stunt Clutch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Rightious Stunt Clutch

New Rightious Stunt Clutch

Got mine in the mail today, and cant wait to try it out...Basically the same as a MSR or Moose easy pull, but made of billet. So its much stronger and smoother with less play in the lever....

http://www.righteousstuntmetal.com/

Re: New Rightious Stunt Clutch

what did it come to shipped? and how long did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedIn View Post
    what did it come to shipped? and how long did it take?
    I got it for cheaper then the regular price....Regular price is $90 US shipped

Took about a week and a half to get to me....

If your going to buy one wait a week, the "ultimate" version is going to be out soon, same thing but has a bearing instead of the bushing...

no one can spell righteous correctly! heard its going to be called the 'RSC' from now on....

looks pimp

Quote Originally Posted by cjones_636 View Post
    no one can spell righteous correctly! heard its going to be called the 'RSC' from now on....

looks pimp
    Thats just me, I cant spell anything rite

Its kinda plain looking for me, so Im giving it a rub down with some polish...Can almost see myself in it right now

jealous....i love the msr...but the slop had something to be desired....

anyone want a msr pro raptor? for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    jealous....i love the msr...but the slop had something to be desired....

anyone want a msr pro raptor? for sale!
    +1 anyone want to buy a black powder coated MSR raptor pro?

PS I have ways to fix the slop in the MSR's, powder coating being one because it adds thickness and tightens up the tolerances takin out most of the slop...

I dont need the RSC its more of a toy that I splurged on

Nice, can't wait to order mine, are you polishing or anadizing that thing or both. I have a feeling there's going to be alot of msr's for sale in the spring time

Quote Originally Posted by DA BOSS View Post
    Nice, can't wait to order mine, are you polishing or anadizing that thing or both. I have a feeling there's going to be alot of msr's for sale in the spring time
    Both I hope! I like to polish the parts before anodizing because it makes the anodize come out glossy not flat....My min charge for anodize is $100 thou, so I wont be doing it unless we do a few together...So order that **** up!

I want to do mine black and red anodize, probably black perch with a red lever...

I just wanted to wait until the new one comes out and then I'll be ordering, but if you need me to test it out for you just let me know

I just wanted to wait until the new one comes out and then I'll be ordering, but if you need me to test it out for you just let me know
    Im too impatient for him ot figure it out, so Im getting my own bearing for it to replace the bushing... HK0609T2

I know what your sayin, it took him forever to come out with these levers, but I do have all winter to wait, so I'm not really in a rush

I know what your sayin, it took him forever to come out with these levers, but I do have all winter to wait, so I'm not really in a rush
    Suit yourself just dont expect to get any anodizing done come spring...LOL

And I can get the bearing on my own...I already talked to him and he is doing what I am doing...

I don't know what's so funny, I was thinking powder for mine anyway, so do what ever you want

I don't know what's so funny, I was thinking powder for mine anyway, so do what ever you want
    Since when did you start powder coating? LOL

Powder coating billet parts should be illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Since when did you start powder coating? LOL

Powder coating billet parts should be illegal!
    you know gloss white is my color, anyway I just checked the weather network and it's going to be nice this weekend, so maybe round up the boy's and lets get some demo footage saturday or sunday.

you know gloss white is my color, anyway I just checked the weather network and it's going to be nice this weekend, so maybe round up the boy's and lets get some demo footage saturday or sunday.
    14 on Sunday does it for me, you can count me in....

And for anyone wanting to upgrade the bushing to a bearing, I found them locally for $5.60....Im going to order a few, so I will have them if anyone needs one

I'll be ordering one of these for sure.. Looks sick... and who powder coats billet. LOL... Definitly has to be anodized.

Quote Originally Posted by RecKLeSS 600 View Post
    I'll be ordering one of these for sure.. Looks sick... and who powder coats billet. LOL... Definitly has to be anodized.
    you have never seen my bike so you probably would'nt understand,I probably spent more on powder than you have spent on your whole bike....so pipe it.