Gtam = weaksauce - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gtam = weaksauce

Re: Gtam = weaksauce

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    don't you mean - become mods?

oh I understand REALLY well.

I stand by my earlier comment. It all depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post

bjturner - Again - you need to understand that an infractions DOES NOT mean a ban. They are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrowe13 View Post
    Wow, just follow the rules like everyone else and their is no problem... It suprises me that so many people think that those that call names and make threats are the only ones that have the ability to do so. There have been many times that I would have liked to call a name or cut someone up, but it is not allowed.
    Seems pretty simple to me... Paul and Cutekills site, their rules...
    I think you're missing the point. Following the rules like everyone else does mean problems depending on who you are.

Some people can break the rules and not get infractions and some of us even get harassed by mods through pms or threads and nothing is done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2 View Post
    i think there was a lot of people picked on as kids on this site. so the Internet is a way to get even. or to become bullies.
    Shh dont ruin it for us!!

Un YEAH Paul... Isn't a threat met with a BAN? Should the MODs, be threatening people? Aren't they the ones policing the board? Shouldn't a THREAT by a mod be met more harshly? Or are these question tooooo tough?

+1
    Life is too short for traffic

Un YEAH Paul... Isn't a threat met with a BAN? Should the MODs, be threatening people? Aren't they the ones policing the board? Shouldn't a THREAT by a mod be met more harshly? Or are these question tooooo tough?
    Quote Originally Posted by bjturner View Post
    I think you're missing the point. Following the rules like everyone else does mean problems depending on who you are.
    I apologize I can't please everyone. Some want rules applied even to the letter. Unfortunately we don't see every thread. When threads are reported, we do our best to treat everyone fairly. Then there are some that feel there should be special rules for different groups. Again, we can't please everyone..so I'll agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by bjturner View Post
    Some people can break the rules and not get infractions and some of us even get harassed by mods through pms or threads and nothing is done about it.
    bj - If you feel harassed by mods or anyone, by all means report the pm. We can't do anything about it if you don't tell us.

Have a great night folks!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

I was just banned because I said someone was " A mouthy internet puke" I think some of the mods REALLY need to relax and not take this so seriously.... yo know who you are.

I'm sure I'll be banned for bringing this up, so have a good day all.

Quote Originally Posted by type_s kid View Post
    I was just banned because I said someone was " A mouthy internet puke" I think some of the mods REALLY need to relax and not take this so seriously.... yo know who you are.

I know who I am. And the participants of the thread you are referring to also know what else you said and how you behaved. So much for telling the whole story.

As I explained to you in PMs you got banned because you got 2 infractions (when in fact you could have gotten more). The "mouthy internet puke" you're referring to was the second one giving you a total of 6 points, which resulted in an automatic ban.
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Ummm...no...you got banned because you called someone a " A mouthy internet puke"....an "idiot"...an "*** hat" and told someone to "shut your hole"

If you're going to complain...which is fine...at least tell the WHOLE story...
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    I know who I am. And the participants of the thread you are referring to also know what else you said and how you behaved. So much for telling the whole story.

As I explained to you in PMs you got banned because you got 2 infractions (when in fact you could have gotten more). The "mouthy internet puke" you're referring to was the second one giving you a total of 6 points, which resulted in an automatic ban.
    +1 Yup I got a infraction too, life goes on.

Alright I will complain.... you guys need to lighten up, the thread was in "romper room" me and ^ adam were having a pissing match and it got slightly heated BIG DEAL!! it was in "romper room" not everyone has access to the "trash talk" area.. I mean seriously was what was said that bad.. NO, did anyone get hurt, NO..
    now here is the ONLY reason I am slightly upset about this, I had a friend who was out and decided to go and buy tires for him bike, there is LOTS of places on this site with great prices on tires. He called me while out and said " hey what the name of those places u mentioned for tires" I had to say " i was banned from thr MSG board so I cant tell you, can you wait until my ban is lifted.

Now obviously you would have no idea this is happening, but because there was a mod who either was having a bad day or just needs to lighten up a little a site supporter lost out on a sale because I was not able to access the boards. Maybe the cases should be looked at a little more carefully, I had called him a F*****G A**H*** then yes for sure BAN me

Alright I will complain.... you guys need to lighten up, the thread was in "romper room" me and ^ adam were having a pissing match and it got slightly heated BIG DEAL!! it was in "romper room" not everyone has access to the "trash talk" area.. I mean seriously was what was said that bad.. NO, did anyone get hurt, NO..
    now here is the ONLY reason I am slightly upset about this, I had a friend who was out and decided to go and buy tires for him bike, there is LOTS of places on this site with great prices on tires. He called me while out and said " hey what the name of those places u mentioned for tires" I had to say " i was banned from thr MSG board so I cant tell you, can you wait until my ban is lifted.

Now obviously you would have no idea this is happening, but because there was a mod who either was having a bad day or just needs to lighten up a little a site supporter lost out on a sale because I was not able to access the boards. Maybe the cases should be looked at a little more carefully, I had called him a F*****G A**H*** then yes for sure BAN me
    Yeah no hard feeling bud, its a sport where people are very serious about, and I know you were ****** about one of your favorite fighters getting screwed and I agree with that 100%, anyways the next UFC is coming up, I'm sure I'll see you in that thread as well, hopefully we can agree on a good fair fight night.

So..you're upset because you got banned and couldn't access the boards...and NOW you're asking to be banned again?

And..you're complaining about an infraction from a forum....and WE need to lighten up? You're lucky we don't tell your insurance company about the infractions!!

Just want to make sure we're on the same page and you feel better now after your rant!
    Last edited by Paul; 11-06-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

no hard feelings here at all, everyone gets a lil upset for stupid reasons at times and before you know it all is forgotten. LOL hopefully we can agree and not both get banned nexttime haha

Quote Originally Posted by adamcbrrr View Post
    Yeah no hard feeling bud, its a sport where people are very serious about, and I know you were ****** about one of your favorite fighters getting screwed and I agree with that 100%, anyways the next UFC is coming up, I'm sure I'll see you in that thread as well, hopefully we can agree on a good fair fight night.

So..you're upset because you got banned and couldn't access the boards...and NOW you're asking to be banned again?

And..you're complaining about an infraction from a forum....and WE need to lighten up? You're lucky we don't tell your insurance company about the infractions!!

Just want to make sure we're on the same page and you feel better now after your rant!
    I just think the mods should look at things a little differently and lighten up !. It's pretty pathetic that you have to watch what you say because you may get banned for speaking your opinion or using bad language, I mean are we in kindergarten again ?.

I am using my situation as an example, I'm not going to comment on any others because I was not involved. It could have simply been solved by a mod either adding a post in the thread or sending a PM stating what would happen and the reasons behind their possible action.

I just think the mods should look at things a little differently and lighten up !. It's pretty pathetic that you have to watch what you say because you may get banned for speaking your opinion or using bad language, I mean are we in kindergarten again ?.

I am using my situation as an example, I'm not going to comment on any others because I was not involved. It could have simply been solved by a mod either adding a post in the thread or sending a PM stating what would happen and the reasons behind their possible action.
    I have to ask if we're in kindergarten as well when we have to resort to name calling and swearing to make a point.

We aren't here to solve or fix whatever problems with swearing or name calling you have. You know the rules. You broke them. Be a man..step up and take responsibility for your actions instead of trying to defend them.

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

I have no problem stepping up and admitting when I am wrong. But when you have mods nit picking at every little thing thats just plain pathetic. Maybe the mods should make a point to step in and give a warning before using their almighty GTAM powers and banning someone.

People swear and people name call it's a part of life get over it. nobody was hurt by it, and in this case it was between me and another member and as you can see neither of us are offended. If two people want to bicker so be it, if things get a little out of hand then someone should step in and give a warning but otherwise no harm no foul.

Also I dont see this as me defending my actions, more as pointing out the flaws in others judgement and course of action taken.

I have to ask if we're in kindergarten as well when we have to resort to name calling and swearing to make a point.

We aren't here to solve or fix whatever problems with swearing or name calling you have. You know the rules. You broke them. Be a man..step up and take responsibility for your actions instead of trying to defend them.

The Twisties around Creemore on a '07 SV650S or on the Track on a '03 R6

But when you have mods nit picking at every little thing thats just plain pathetic.
    You forgot a ' in thats, correct spelling is that's

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CBRJOHN View Post
    You forgot a ' in thats, correct spelling is that's
    Actually, it's... you forgot the "a" in thats; correct spelling is that's.....

but who's really paying attention.....

Banned

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting thought Paul, because I have seen you resort to name calling on occasion.... what's that old addage... ummmm... practise what you preach?????