Gtam = weaksauce - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gtam = weaksauce

Banned

Re: Gtam = weaksauce

Quote Originally Posted by cjones_636 View Post
    So he gets banned for posting a threat, ok. THEN the mod follows up by threatening all the other members to basically "get back in line, or you'll get banned too"

Is it just me or is that contradictory and hippocritical?
    I had a MOD threaten me, physcially threaten me, and guess what NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ban.... The rules don't apply equally.....

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow View Post
    I had a MOD threaten me, physcially threaten me, and guess what NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ban.... The rules don't apply equally.....
    You should get a restraining order!!! He should not be allowed to log in when you are. When you log in and he is too.........he should leave immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-C View Post
    Or it is up to the mods really... I have seen/read people being much more insulting to others and inapropriate period and would in my opinion be great candidates for banning and they are still around.. Why again?
    Mods can't read all posts. If you see something that crosses the line, report it.
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Mods can't read all posts. If you see something that crosses the line, report it.
    Can we put a snitch level under people's names? Kinda like rep power, then we know who to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcbrrr View Post
    Can we put a snitch level under people's names? Kinda like rep power, then we know who to avoid.
    Let me get this clear. Are you suggesting that people won't report other people's posts so that they are not "snitches", but will still complain about mods not banning people for insults and rudeness?

Or am I missing something?
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Let me get this clear. Are you suggesting that people won't report other people's posts so that they are not "snitches", but will still complain about mods not banning people for insults and rudeness?

Or am I missing something?
    Every time someone hits the infraction button and a infraction is handed out, that guy gets a point, just like rep power, letting the rest of us know who is a softy, then I can see who not to joke around or call out when they should be, therefore no feelings are hurt.

PS I don't really think a snitch meter is gonna fly lol, not on the uncensored sites let alone around here.

I mean next time I'll do like that other member and tell other riders to give BJ's or other sexual favors! And repeadedly post negative things instead of using neutral words.. Like weird...

As far as Durty I didn't have the time to read so I dunno how far he crossed that line... But as far as that thread some had it coming...
    yes and they're still on the forum aren't they?

It all depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by expert View Post
    Don't understand why people keep on complaining about forum rules. If you don't like them, don't come here...its that simple.

Rules are made to be broken hahahahaha... it true!! if you don't believe me then don't come here its that simple
    If you don't go when you want to go,and when you do go you'll find your gone.

Or it is up to the mods really... I have seen/read people being much more insulting to others and inapropriate period and would in my opinion be great candidates for banning and they are still around.. Why again?
    Quote Originally Posted by bjturner View Post
    yes and they're still on the forum aren't they?

It all depends on who you are.
    Obviously there is more speculation and no facts so let me help you folks out with an explanation.

Ju-C - Yes..it is up to the mods. However we can't always see every post. If you do see something out of line, please report it and the mods will take care of it.

SlowNLow - You received a threat by PM and reported the PM. Thank you. The offender - Mod or not - was given an infraction for that. Just as anyone else would be. Is there a problem with that?

bjturner - Again - you need to understand that an infractions DOES NOT mean a ban. They are two different things.

If we see insults or threats, we hand out infractions worth x amont of points. An infraction does not equal a ban! Those infraction points stay on your profile for 10 days. If you get ANOTHER infraction within that 10 days for x amount of points, and you're total points now equal 5 or more....then you get a ban for 10 days.

In other words...DURTY was not banned for a single threat or name calling...it was a combination that put him over 5 points resulting in a 10 day ban.

We as mods realize it doesn't matter how many times it's explained, there will always be a few who will choose to ignore the facts explained above and continue to complain that they have been treated unfairly. Unfortunately that comes with the territory.

Thanks and have a great day!

Paul
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    No offense but your actually surprised that DURTY didnt last long here...LOL He was banned from Stuntlife.com many times, cause he likes to cause ****...Im not surprised that he got banned, Im more surprised he lasted this long...LOL I look forward to actually meeting/riding with him one day, but I dont think he will ever conform to this sites rules...

I dont know what he posted, I missed most of it, but Im willing to bet it got nasty? (name calling/threats)

I dont think it matters how many sit down circles you can do, if you dont follow GTAM's rules your out...Its not our site, they were nice enough to give us this Stunt section so you have to play nice...

I got infractions too...Sometimes people just let it get too personal in here, including me...I have a had time holding back when someone insults me personally....Especially when I see these people in person and they dont say anything to me unless its online...
    I don't know that I would call it "nice enough". They provide a service which is the site and we are the customer.

I do agree that there should be rules. However it is hard to enforce rules when you break them yourself.....point in case I am pretty sure Paul is fresh off being banned. Correct me if I am wrong?
    Life is too short for traffic

Quote Originally Posted by tooslo View Post
    I don't know that I would call it "nice enough". They provide a service which is the site and we are the customer.

I do agree that there should be rules. However it is hard to enforce rules when you break them yourself.....point in case I am pretty sure Paul is fresh off being banned. Correct me if I am wrong?

Rules are broken by people that make and enforce those very same rules all the time in any situation and every situation where there are rules.
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Wow, just follow the rules like everyone else and their is no problem... It suprises me that so many people think that those that call names and make threats are the only ones that have the ability to do so. There have been many times that I would have liked to call a name or cut someone up, but it is not allowed.
    Seems pretty simple to me... Paul and Cutekills site, their rules...
    Sometimes the sun makes beggars believers
    And sometimes a shrine is built to deceive her
    In between let oblivion ring
    Whoa let me hear all you sad angels sing

Appaloosa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrowe13 View Post
    Wow, just follow the rules like everyone else and their is no problem... It suprises me that so many people think that those that call names and make threats are the only ones that have the ability to do so. There have been many times that I would have liked to call a name or cut someone up, but it is not allowed.
    Seems pretty simple to me... Paul and Cutekills site, their rules...
    That's true... In my case I was just stating my observations that's all...

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno636 View Post
    Rules are broken by people that make and enforce those very same rules all the time in any situation and every situation where there are rules.
    I agree that there are rules and that they go for all members. But as an owner of a business don't you think he should stay out of fights and giving his personal opinion? Yes it is Paul and Cutekill's site.....however I have yet to see Cutekill get into peeing matches with other users. I could be wrong but I have yet to see it. However Paul on the other hand....I have seen it a few times.

Who wants to pick a date in which that this thread will be deleted? I'll go with Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslo View Post
    I agree that there are rules and that they go for all members. But as an owner of a business don't you think he should stay out of fights and giving his personal opinion? Yes it is Paul and Cutekill's site.....however I have yet to see Cutekill get into peeing matches with other users. I could be wrong but I have yet to see it. However Paul on the other hand....I have seen it a few times.

Who wants to pick a date in which that this thread will be deleted? I'll go with Tuesday.
    (How's that for not giving my personal opinion?)
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    (How's that for not giving my personal opinion?)

...I think you've got it!

i think there was a lot of people picked on as kids on this site. so the Internet is a way to get even. or to become bullies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Obviously there is more speculation and no facts so let me help you folks out with an explanation.

Ju-C - Yes..it is up to the mods. However we can't always see every post. If you do see something out of line, please report it and the mods will take care of it.

SlowNLow - You received a threat by PM and reported the PM. Thank you. The offender - Mod or not - was given an infraction for that. Just as anyone else would be. Is there a problem with that?

bjturner - Again - you need to understand that an infractions DOES NOT mean a ban. They are two different things.

If we see insults or threats, we hand out infractions worth x amont of points. An infraction does not equal a ban! Those infraction points stay on your profile for 10 days. If you get ANOTHER infraction within that 10 days for x amount of points, and you're total points now equal 5 or more....then you get a ban for 10 days.

In other words...DURTY was not banned for a single threat or name calling...it was a combination that put him over 5 points resulting in a 10 day ban.

We as mods realize it doesn't matter how many times it's explained, there will always be a few who will choose to ignore the facts explained above and continue to complain that they have been treated unfairly. Unfortunately that comes with the territory.

Thanks and have a great day!

Paul
    Un YEAH Paul... Isn't a threat met with a BAN? Should the MODs, be threatening people? Aren't they the ones policing the board? Shouldn't a THREAT by a mod be met more harshly? Or are these question tooooo tough?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2 View Post
    i think there was a lot of people picked on as kids on this site. so the Internet is a way to get even. or to become bullies.
    don't you mean - become mods?

don't you mean - become mods?