Shark rsr2 helmets $69.99 - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Shark rsr2 helmets $69.99

Re: Shark rsr2 helmets $69.99

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
    Hungaj - You have just highlighted both points which have been beaten to death already,

Yes- Rob is running a business, and I totally understand Mikcbr's point that once this sale hit, Rob's existing inventory was immediately devalued. That is clear and understood. no on is disputing that Rob is attempting to cover his losses or has a right to. However..

As you state it will piss off the motorcycle community, many people here who are defending rob seem to miss the fact that people have a legitimate right to be angry when they are cut out of a deal because of hoarding no matter how legitimate it may be. People are venting their frustration at missing this deal because of the actions of another. and the reprecussions may or may not result in a loss of business for Pannon, the lack of understanding towards this frustration on the part of some Rob defenders is amazing - Do you not at least understand the frustration or anger??
    Fine then don't go thats been beaten to death as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kri$han View Post
    ^ I work in guelph. It took 30 just to get there, and another 30 to get back to my route home.

I know we're at their mercy, but I'm soo tempted to call and complain.

Maybe just call and rather than complain, just mention what happened - that they fetched a helmet from the back from somebody else that you were looking for the previous day. See what they say. I'd be interested to hear what they say. I'd sure like an RSR2 duhamel in large! Sometimes being super nice gets you further than complaining.

OR

Go down, and just run into the backroom! And when they give you crap for it, say you were looking for the washroom!

X ---- > I'm Not here, But I'm there ---> X

This thread has been beat to death as well...

Hurry...someone find something else on the internet that is pissing people off, so we can go VENT and YELL at over the internet.

anyone know where I can get the visor for RSR2 cheap?

can't afford the $100+ price tag atm.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    anyone know where I can get the visor for RSR2 cheap?

can't afford the $100+ price tag atm.
    Have you checked with Tri City, part of the reason for this sale was they purchased a warehouse worth of random Shark Stuff.

Also, When we were looking at helmets the guy seemed to be ready to mix and match visors at will (we didn't need it, but it certainly indicated a rather ambivalent approach to their visor stock.)

In any case it might be worth a call. I think Azia posted their phone number a few posts back.
    2002 Kawasaki ZR-7S

Have you checked with Tri City, part of the reason for this sale was they purchased a warehouse worth of random Shark Stuff.

Also, When we were looking at helmets the guy seemed to be ready to mix and match visors at will (we didn't need it, but it certainly indicated a rather ambivalent approach to their visor stock.)

In any case it might be worth a call. I think Azia posted their phone number a few posts back.
    called them, they're going to call me back

they are cut out of a deal because of hoarding
    How pathetic…

I know quite a few forum members who picked up 4, 5 or more helmets when the sale began.

I came in ten days after the sale began, TCC still had over 250 helmets in stock. I picked up at least ten XS sizes, and the rest was a mix of S, M, L and XL. Roughly 2-3 of each.

And, I am cutting people out of a deal???? Most of the people complaing on the forum are not even in the market for a helmet, just sucking blood on the forum.

ALL the good helmets in GOOD sizes were already sold when I got there. Some people were not lazy, and went there to pickup as many helmets as they could when the sale started.

What I bought is not even worth mentioning on the grand scheme of things.

Give me a break…..
    Last edited by PannonSports; 11-05-2009 at 04:45 PM.
    Pannon Moto Sports
    SHARK HELMETS

905 369 0561
    169 Crumbie St. unit 4
    Mississauga (Streetsville), ON L5M 1H7
    Shop hours and rates
    Map

count the lost customers in here bud

Hey Rob@Pannon, you should really quit while your head is still above water. Go ahead, insult me because I'm not part of your target market anyway.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Rob I have not called you any names, I have remained civil in my criticism and have acknowledged your side and position, conceded your right to your actions. I have a difference of opinion regarding the actions, and can say specifically that I was in the store the day after you made your stop in I suspect, but have no proof, that there was potential that you may have purchased a helmet I would have liked to purchase (And no I do not wish you to list your purchases to prove me wrong).

I do not feel that I have done anything to warrant being called "Pathetic". As others have stated your "I am right, now shut up" attitude is not particularly endearing, I appreciated your earlier acknowledgment of my post as being a "Good Post" and Have attempted to stay out of the debate since then save for one post later that was a rebuttal against an aggressive poster.

Please attempt to approach this in a more civil manner. I realize that you are placed in a bad position because you feel that you have become the "Whipping boy" of the moment, but you have yet to provide even a concession to understanding the other sides position and thus are digging yourself in for a long haul.

I do not appreciate being called pathetic.

Thank you.
    2002 Kawasaki ZR-7S

Quote Originally Posted by PannonSports View Post
    How pathetic…

I know quite a few forum members who picked up 4, 5 or more helmets when the sale began.

I came in ten days after the sale began, TCC still had over 250 helmets in stock. I picked up at least ten XS sizes, and the rest was a mix of S, M, L and XL. Roughly 2-3 of each.

And, I am cutting people out of a deal???? Most of the people complaing on the forum are not even in the market for a helmet, just sucking blood on the forum.

ALL the good helmets in GOOD sizes were already sold when I got there. Some people were not lazy, and went there to pickup as many helmets as they could when the sale started.

What I bought is not even worth mentioning on the grand scheme of things.

Give me a break…..
    quoted

Quote Originally Posted by kellen View Post
    quoted
    pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by chinto View Post
    pathetic
    don't hate

Mods....

Time to put a lock on this thread.

wow... 28 pages?

whiners.

Exclamation Re: Shark rsr2 helmets $69.99

Rob I have not called you any names, I have remained civil in my criticism and have acknowledged your side and position, conceded your right to your actions. I have a difference of opinion regarding the actions, and can say specifically that I was in the store the day after you made your stop in I suspect, but have no proof, that there was potential that you may have purchased a helmet I would have liked to purchase (And no I do not wish you to list your purchases to prove me wrong).

I do not feel that I have done anything to warrant being called "Pathetic". As others have stated your "I am right, now shut up" attitude is not particularly endearing, I appreciated your earlier acknowledgment of my post as being a "Good Post" and Have attempted to stay out of the debate since then save for one post later that was a rebuttal against an aggressive poster.

Please attempt to approach this in a more civil manner. I realize that you are placed in a bad position because you feel that you have become the "Whipping boy" of the moment, but you have yet to provide even a concession to understanding the other sides position and thus are digging yourself in for a long haul.

I do not appreciate being called pathetic.

Thank you.
    Fair enough, point taken, didn't mean to insult you, I apologize.

I completely understand where both parties are coming from. Pros and cons.

However, the "cons" party should also understand that there were many-many customers before me who walked out with the best of stuff, hands full...

And, I get blamed for some of you missing out on the sale? When I walked in there were only 5-6 decent helmets on the floor in certain sizes. I picked up at least 10 XS helmets for parts, vents, cheek pads etc. In those XS helmets they still have tons of them.

I don't like to be blamed for other's laziness, misunderstanding or lack of information.

Before starting to blame anyone for missing out on this sale, one should blame himself for not going there on time, than blame all the customers who went there before me and bought lots of helmets to sell them on Ebay, and than blame me if you want, for picking up a few helmets when there is still hundreds of them left.

But, from what I hear there are still helmets behind the curtain, so hurry there, and stop blaming others

R.
    Last edited by PannonSports; 11-05-2009 at 05:20 PM.
    Pannon Moto Sports
    SHARK HELMETS

905 369 0561
    169 Crumbie St. unit 4
    Mississauga (Streetsville), ON L5M 1H7
    Shop hours and rates
    Map

Quote Originally Posted by PannonSports View Post

ALL the good helmets in GOOD sizes were already sold when I got there. What I bought is not even worth mentioning on the grand scheme of things.

Give me a break…..
    That cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    wow... 28 pages?

whiners.
    Agreed! This thread has turned into one big belly ache. People need to get off their ***** and make the trip to Tri City Cycle and get themselves a good deal while there's still good deals to be had. Otherwise, I think a tall glass of STFU is in order.

lol wow this thread is still here? amazing, i went twice still have plenty of stuff!
    that new guy - gamer, motorcyclist, cyclist, cager, transit user, pedestrian, delivery xpert, student, RFD-er, anime desu-desu otaku kawaii ^_^v and so much more!

this season(2011): 300 kms~
    ^ Yeah I know, haven't been riding much

Horse....is....dead....
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!