Sick Innovations (Please Comment)

Thread: Sick Innovations (Please Comment)

Thumbs down Sick Innovations (Please Comment)

Dick Innovations is definitly not familiar with customer relations or satisfaction. Hell... you can't even get a descent answer out of them. This was my first and last time dealing with them personally. I was able to get the round bar and stunt pegs, but the hardware was missing. I emailed and called that day and was told "Really? that's wierd I inspect all the stuff that goes out and never noticed it" lol... what a joke of an answer. He then said it would be put together right away and sent out. So, I'm thinking great that's not to bad should get here in time to get in a few rides before the **** weather comes and good customer service. Well, 2 weeks go by and haven't seen it. Call them today and they have no idea what I'm talking about and then get told to call back on monday. I would be pretty ****** if I had of paid full price (got in on a bulk buy) for the stuff and waited for that long and still can't use it anyways... (frustrating) Hopefully the product turns out to be good stuff and not junk. Even if the **** is sent out on Monday it's gonna be another 2 weeks or more. So, let's hear what everyone else's experience with them is.

Re: Sick Innovations (Please Comment)

Damn that really sucks to hear. Sound really frustating, I hope the situation works out for you!

What would you do if it arrived and it was not only crap, but broken crap in the box?
    Lets Ride

Goodluck I ordered from the on aug14 and it arrived oct 20... I sent that **** back...it's the second bad experience.Id make a cage out of pipe cleaners and cotton balls before I order from those clowns...

I picked up my cage and sliders from them in a group buy a couple seasons ago and had no issues, cage has held up well and its going to have to next season because I haven't stepped on my bike in over a year and a half I'm gonna be squidly all over again

I got my cage and bar in about 2 weeks from when I ordered it. Cage has held up great after tons of hard hits. Also, I had some questions when installing it and was able to get ahold of Ian online the same day.

That was my experience...

Were lucky ... They screwed me huge and tried to charge me 20 percent restocking, when the website says 10... Anyway ians a dick... Go tygershark

well... gonna give them another shout and see what comes about... hopefully it goes better then last time.. lol

This makes me wonder if they treat all Canadians like crap? Cause guys in the US love them and praise them all the time...Yet Ive ordered 3-4 times and gotten screwed each time in some way or another..No bolts, wrong color powder coat, waiting 2 + months...

When I asked about why there was no bolts, they replied "We make so many different products its hard to keep bolts in stock for all of them, but you can get those at any hardware store" WTF?!

When I asked about why there was no bolts, they replied "We make so many different products its hard to keep bolts in stock for all of them, but you can get those at any hardware store" WTF?!
    Seems like that's exactly what I'm going through right now. I'm thinking it's something to do with us being Canadian. They have the attitude that they couldn't care less for our business.

Question about their round bar? Does anyone know if there is a spacer kit for them or do they just bolt in. It's not even close to being flush with the outside of the subframe. It's the last piece to finish the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by RecKLeSS 600 View Post
    Seems like that's exactly what I'm going through right now. I'm thinking it's something to do with us being Canadian. They have the attitude that they couldn't care less for our business.

Question about their round bar? Does anyone know if there is a spacer kit for them or do they just bolt in. It's not even close to being flush with the outside of the subframe. It's the last piece to finish the bike.
    I have handled 3 different round bars from them, and none of them fit perfect...Post a pic if you can, but chances are thats just how it is

Cool... Thanks for the response. I'm gonna take another look at it tonight or tomorrow and if I don't come up with anything I'll post a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    This makes me wonder if they treat all Canadians like crap? Cause guys in the US love them and praise them all the time...
    americans have guns,

and they know it.

and they dont want to accidently ship crap to a guy who may be a postman to have that guy come down and make a "visit"
    Knowledge Without Mileage is Useless

*worry about your own spelling not mine.

I ordered a round bar from them, it took forever to get here and then it was the wrong color(i ordered white and they sent a black one) I had to pay for shipping back and forth, and then the thing does not fit worth a ****, you need a grinder and a hammer to get the thing to fit. I will never order anything from **** innovations again