Quote Originally Posted by CoasterMix View Post
Liability question:
I am a single rider and have my bike and my car both insured. No other people live in the house, I live alone.
Why do I need to pay liability on both my car and my bike as theoretically i can only kill or maim someone with one, not both at the same time?
If every car/vehicle on the road requires liability, then why I am being told that liability protects me as an individual? If that were the case I should only pay liability on one, not both as me the person is liable?!
So if the vehicle requires the liability, and I did kill or injure someone, why would I care about the other party going after me? If the car requires liability coverage, it's of no consequence to me personally....its the car being sued, no? Or does it simply justify the insurance companies ability to levy an additional charge to my policy with some smoke and mirrors excuse of them insuring meto protect me blah blah blah.....seems to be yet another example of the legalized extortion in as related to insurance. is it vehicle or person that liability portion applies to?
This isn't a question about Claims, but rather a question about Pricing. This topic has been discussed a lot in my sticky thread here:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=65033