www.TT-RACING.ca - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.TT-RACING.ca

Re: www.TT-RACING.ca

You have to put up with the ad bar if you host through go daddy.

Or i can pay $4.49 a month to not have the ad-bar.

thats why its so nice hosting my own stuff, no banners, extra costs etc

Hey Infinite Dimentia...wanna host my website?

4.49 a month seems worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    Hey Infinite Dimentia...wanna host my website?

4.49 a month seems worth it to me.
    you have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    generally the only thing i sell that's not broken are my take-offs.

trackdays is a good idea, i'm working on a few things right now that may end up with a sponsor of some sort. that'd be included for sure if it works out.

can you elaborate on what you mean by technical??
    What about your decal stuff? Or to save space and tabs anything 'for sale' can go in the pictures section with a brief desctiption. But yeah, pictures are always nice to look at. Videos even better. Or links to youtube stuff.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

you ride a '04 in '10? how competitive is the bike still? I'm curious, as most of what I heard is that the prev model usually is the oldest you'd want to go, so 08-09 in zx10's case.
    where's the wind?!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery254 View Post
    What about your decal stuff? Or to save space and tabs anything 'for sale' can go in the pictures section with a brief desctiption. But yeah, pictures are always nice to look at. Videos even better. Or links to youtube stuff.
    yes, i could do that.

i already have a few videos up on the web, i'll be sure to link them and have a good gallery section.

Quote Originally Posted by mihnea View Post
    you ride a '04 in '10? how competitive is the bike still? I'm curious, as most of what I heard is that the prev model usually is the oldest you'd want to go, so 08-09 in zx10's case.
    I've never heard anyone say that.

At an amateur level, the bike is still competitive. People that know more than i do say the 1st generation 10R's are difficult to ride but i manage. It's got a few upgrades to help it get around the track a bit quicker. It'll be 6 years old next season but power is a non issue, most of the riders in AM Superbike are on 600's.

if you are serious about this, lose the ad bar and pay someone to design a basic HTML site for you professionally. won't cost you much, but it'll make all the difference

also, what do you mean that you can have 5 pages only???
    you should be paying for the bandwidth, not for how many pages you got, i just don't get that

I don't know how much you are paying with godaddy, but check out http://www.canaca.com/ for cheap(er) hosting

With godaddy you pay for 5 pages or 10 (I think that's the next step up). That's why he only has 5 tabs.

I agree with losing the ad bar but maybe for the winter you can get away with it.

Do you sign up for a year with godaddy or is it month by month?

Tim I've got a ton of hosting with provider and unlimited bandwidth, send me a PM if you want some free web-space.
    SOAR Novice #113

a couple updates.

got the new "TT-Racing / Kawasaki Team Green" in there. Looks a lot nicer than the simple boring text that was there.

Also made the font a bit bigger for the old farts who refuse to get glasses

I checked it out and read the bio. Looks good Tim. I like the green a lot better. Left you a comment on Facebook for a suggestion.

Updated.

I'm putting together a mailing list for anyone who's interested in following along with my racing shenanigans. Shoot me an email to NOSPAMtim.toldnes@gmail.com if you'd like to be put on that list.

Thumbs up Re: www.TT-RACING.ca

....... Tim, looks good....... ya just need pictures of all those great "extras" your thinking of buying .......... New frame, Race motor, extra race fairings, spare parts .......... nice job and hey, I might need some Vinyl soon........ , BG

Quote Originally Posted by Ben G View Post
    ....... Tim, looks good....... ya just need pictures of all those great "extras" your thinking of buying .......... New frame, Race motor, extra race fairings, spare parts .......... nice job and hey, I might need some Vinyl soon........ , BG
    I bet you'd love it if i found a bunch of extras to buy!!

haha.