Muskoka ride this Sunday (Re try) - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Muskoka ride this Sunday (Re try)

Re: Muskoka ride this Sunday (Re try)

Man the road looks really nice, I'm up for this ride if you guys host another one next season!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jlin View Post
    Man the road looks really nice, I'm up for this ride if you guys host another one next season!

What..?? next season... im thinking about next weened... Wild2Crazy have a house over there... so... not problem at all..!!!

i hope the weather hold up a little bit for saturday or sunday... keep an eye... i will set more cameras to my bike this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Jlin View Post
    Go to the riding roads/hazards section, there is a guy that has tomorrow off work that is looking to ride up to Southwood with if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by juancho View Post
    What..?? next season... im thinking about next weened... Wild2Crazy have a house over there... so... not problem at all..!!!

i hope the weather hold up a little bit for saturday or sunday... keep an eye... i will set more cameras to my bike this time...
    jordan you missed out buddy dont worry we'll get you next time lol....hey juan & cliff thanks for that great ride....cant wait to ride with you guys again next time out. Juan the pics look awesome!!! i was trying to get cliff to go infront of me so that he can get in on it too. or ill even put the camera on my bike so i can get you guys...
    no.one.on.the.corner.has.swagger.like.us.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by decepticon_R6 View Post
    Juan the pics look awesome!!! i was trying to get cliff to go infront of me so that he can get in on it too . or ill even put the camera on my bike so i can get you guys...

He he... Mark.. don't worry about Cliff buddy... Cliff if my full time client for those kind of pics... he is always at the front when we go for a ride and taking nice twisties roads or doing some nice moves in a non-traffic roads... (check 2009 End of Season - Scarborough Rides thread for a couple of nice pics)

if weather hold up... i will give you a call for our next ride..!!!!

Juan.

Is another ride up planned fir Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by too much View Post
    That's what I was planning to do on my own, but I may as wll try to join you
    Quote Originally Posted by rctyler View Post
    Is another ride up planned fir Sunday?
    These are the posts from last Sundays ride, but a small goup of us will be heading back up this Sunday if you would like to join PM me for details. We want to keep it a small group.

Quote Originally Posted by boooya View Post
    These are the posts from last Sundays ride, but a small goup of us will be heading back up this Sunday if you would like to join PM me for details. We want to keep it a small group.
    Hey boooya, This Sundays ride was awesome again! I actually like the roads that we took better than last Sunday!
    Thanks again!

agree! a little wet to start our appetite and ...wola! the road to ourselves. Good timing Booya! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by tondoboy View Post
    agree! a little wet to start our appetite and ...wola! the road to ourselves. Good timing Booya! Thanks again!
    Glad to see you made it back safe Tondoboy, hopefully we cn get out again before the snow flies!

Yep besides some wet leaves to start the day off this was one of the funnest Muskoka runs for sure. Think im gonna keep it into small groups from now on. Always fun riding with you guys, till next time