30min. Track Sessions... - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30min. Track Sessions...

Re: 30min. Track Sessions...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Yup it's possible to do just the evening session and not the daytime event.
    I'll be keeping my eye open next year for a post announcing the Friday night track sessions... would love to try some unlimited track time to get things right.
    If anyone knows the person or persons in charge of these sessions please drop me a line.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    I'll be keeping my eye open next year for a post announcing the Friday night track sessions... would love to try some unlimited track time to get things right.
    If anyone knows the person or persons in charge of these sessions please drop me a line.
    Thx
    www.torontomotorsportspark.com

there is a schedule

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    Thx
    The next Friday Track Day is OCTOBER 30TH However, we will not be running an evening session as it gets dark too early now.

If you want to sign up for the all day session feel free to call me at 416-291-4561 or email me racingvixen@gmail.com

Vanessa