Time to Remember the Sponsors!

Thread: Time to Remember the Sponsors!

Time to Remember the Sponsors!

It's never to early to say "Thank You" to your sponsors and friends, and to let them know that you'll be back next year.

So, make your message "sticky" with these magnets that show you at your best - a constant reminder of how hard you work for them. Measuring approximately 4" x 2.5" (6.35 x 10 cm) and produced on our hexachrome (6-ink) devices, these momentos truly reflect the value you hold for your sponsors.

Now available to order, choose from four backgrounds (shown) and we'll design a unique and memorable image for you.

If you are independently wealthy and don't need sponsors, don't forget that your grandmother will want one, plus your Aunt Tilde, your great uncle in Belleville, your accountant who'll want to show off what cool customers he has, your...

Want to order now? The first six (6) magnets are $20. Reprint orders are $15 for an additional six (6) magnets. Business card and other sizes are available, as well as magnetic 2010 calendars.

Questions to: don@RoyalImages.ca

ROYAL IMAGES - Official SOAR Photographer
    www.RoyalImages.ca (416) 418-8861

Re: Time to Remember the Sponsors!

Stay in front of your sponsors or customers with these Magnetic 2010 Calendars. Measuring approximately 5.5" x 4.2" (13.9 x 10.7 Cm), they cling easily to tool boxes or office cabinets.

They'll appreciate seeing a single year at a glance, plus your image and contact information is always handy. Three standard layouts are available, with complete custom design as an option.

Standard layouts: 10 for $25, 20 for $39.

Custom designs: Please inquire

don@RoyalImages.ca
    Last edited by Royal_Images; 10-12-2009 at 12:34 PM.
    ROYAL IMAGES - Official SOAR Photographer
    www.RoyalImages.ca (416) 418-8861

Gary Harrison.. Flame on!!
    BUY MY BIKE!
    2007 Honda CRF 150R Big Wheel Supermoto with dirt wheels, $3600

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt. - William Shakespare

I dont have any sponsors and none of my friends bothered to come support me at SOAR round 5 LOL So how about making me one that says "Thanks Johnny" that I can send myself...And a few that say "Thanks for nothing" that I can send to my "friends"?....

wow! Don those look amazing!! =)

Vanessa
    Last edited by RacingVixen; 12-14-2009 at 01:24 PM.