** Background Info (Skip if uninterested) **
Last year, my father ordered a snowblower, slightly too late to beat the "rush" of people buying snowblowers in the fall. On top of ordering a bit late, he also had a "Tim The Tool Man Taylor" moment while in Sears and ordered a HUGE-*** blower, way larger than we would ever need. Since the blower was ordered late, we received it in March of last year, at which point most of the large snow falls were over so we didn't bother un-packing it.

I was asked to assemble it and ensure it was in working order this weekend, and realized that it is WAY more than we would ever need, so I just removed it from it's box, and here it is before you:

** Item Info: **
*** BRAND NEW, JUST out of the BOX ***

Craftsman 24"Blower
Briggs and Stratton 1150 SnowSeries, 250cc, 11.5 ft.lb motor

It is worth $1500 new, so if you don't have $1200 ready to give me for it, then don't PM me.

Like I said, it is more than we need, so if you have a New-ish blower that is too small for your needs, then we can talk trade + cash.

You'll need a truck or minivan (at least) to carry it home. If you prefer, bring some gas and we can start it here, before you pay me for it.

Pics:

$1200